The Women Of Facebook

Rokkaholik

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree too, I must say BP is that a pic of the beach I see? :P

I'm not desperate, just confident -- I've already hooked me a good one for keeps. There's a slight difference between posing at your parents house in you mini bikini and posting up an actual shot from the beach...just saying. :lol:

I'm not desperate, just confident -- I've already hooked me a good one for keeps. There's a slight difference between posing at your parents house in you mini bikini and posting up an actual shot from the beach...just saying. :lol:

Haha :lol:

I know, just teasing :happy: also I must say it, that sand ohms pretty horrible...

Honestly so many chicks are desperate so they go on FB and post all these pics of themselves expecting what? All those girls are probably hugely insecure about themselves. dry.gif

Honestly so many people think they know everything and are so insecure about not knowing everything that they have to imply everyone else is insecure in order to feel secure.

Seriously who cares? It's not a big deal, these girls aren't hurting anyone by posting pictures of themselves on the internet, as long as they aren't hurting anyone they can do whatever they want. It's just for fun, they aren't expecting anything spectacular to happen, so don't worry about it and just enjoy the party.

How does a person go about getting FB friends like that? :mellow:

I know right! I have a few hot friends on FB, mostly chicks I knew in High School that turned out freaking amazing! Minus the dating the tool, partying 24/7, etc...

I also have a lot of good looking friends on their from my college, I goto a school where the girl guy ratio is 3:1 :), yet I still cant find a GF sigh... lol

I also have a lot of good looking friends on their from my college, I goto a school where the girl guy ratio is 3:1 :), yet I still cant find a GF sigh... lol

What school are you at?! :)