iskout

What does your Skyrim character look like?

Well, I got rid of my last save, as I took advantage of the console way too much. I started afresh with a redgaurd, and I've been doing fairly well. Smithing is at 100, and both me and my housecarl have full Daedric armor. Well, minus my Otar helm, it's been improved to be better than the helm :D

post-72047-0-41899300-1322549689_thumb.jpg

Well, I got rid of my last save, as I took advantage of the console way too much. I started afresh with a redgaurd, and I've been doing fairly well. Smithing is at 100, and both me and my housecarl have full Daedric armor. Well, minus my Otar helm, it's been improved to be better than the helm :D

You look really similar to me, except that I'm now using Dragonscale armor and the Krosis helm.

You look really similar to me, except that I'm now using Dragonscale armor and the Krosis helm.

Krosis helm ftw, need to update my pic now I am an assassin that has the Krosis helm and Nightingale armour. Hooray for so much sneak that I can hit a guard then crouch and they loose sight, even in daylight. All of a sudden dagger for 15x damage, no more guard.

Edit: I need to post a pick without a helm too because my character looks exactly like Calisi from game of thrones.

Edited by Stonerboy779

Here's my character looking like he wants to kill the stupid cook that told him to put a hat on...

post-8484-0-23512900-1324083468_thumb.jpg

:lol:

I brightened it up quite a bit to make it easier to see, so no, my gamma settings aren't *that* off. :P

Edited by Waco