What does your Skyrim character look like?

iskout

Well now just found something interesting and a perfect example of how much better this game is over Oblivion.

NPCs relaxing in some nice lovely hot-springs, no HGEC though you pervs :P

You asked for an updated picture.

poyHK.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is mad. What kinda arrows though?

Must say deadric looks pretty damn beast in Skyrim. Although I am thinking that I preferred the deadric bow from Morrowind.

Daedric has the highest defense of any armor, but it's a heavy armor, so I might be going to Glass soon.

I'm using Glass arrows, Lydia's using Elven arrows.

Morrwind armor > Skyrim armor > Oblivion armor

slidy scale 1-10

Morrowind - 10 - it was just right, that is all there is too it.

Skyrim - 8 - glass armor should be green silly skyrim but your deadric looks pretty good need to improve deadric weapons tho. Nice to see the roman uniforms so reminisent of morrowind.

Oblivion - 2 - WTF your glass is just painted steel plate your deadric is a few pointy things added to steel plate the ebony is dark colored steel need i go on...

True morrowind graphics wern't the best but oblivion just failed and unfortunately some of the poor things made it into Skyrim. Although seriously Dwermer kicks butt in Skyrim.

Morrwind armor > Skyrim armor > Oblivion armor

Totally... horned crotch armor FTW!

bonemldtelva.JPG

(This isn't my Morrowind character, I just found it on google images to show the awesome armor)

Edited by 90sgamer

12 fps

I play in windowed mode. When I go in/out of the view, it changes the FPS as it selects the game window. For whatever reason, I was having issues with Fraps taking a screenshot, so I just used the Windows snipping tool.