Top Daily Posters broken?

Locutus

So the 20 top daily posters list is full of people with 4 posts + but I've posted like at least 10 times today and I'm not on that list. :dunno:

Not that this is a huge deal, but I find it strange.

So the 20 top daily posters list is full of people with 4 posts + but I've posted like at least 10 times today and I'm not on that list. :dunno:

Not that this is a huge deal, but I find it strange.

Are you sure it's the same day for the timezone the forum is st to? I don't know how the system works, if it's the past 24 hours or if it resets at its midnight, but right now I see iskout in the lead with 22 posts today.

Are you sure it's the same day for the timezone the forum is st to? I don't know how the system works, if it's the past 24 hours or if it resets at its midnight, but right now I see iskout in the lead with 22 posts today.

Huh, I just showed up with 6 out of nowhere.

Maybe it skips posts in the members lounge? I dunno. :dunno:

Certain sections do not give post credit so that might be where you are not showing up.

I don't really care about total post count, but daily post count is a bit different IMO. :dunno:

Oh well, solution found. :P

I have 268 posts in the Lounge Section. Does that make me a Lounge Lizzard? (accent on the "a")

I find the Updates for daily posts about 6-8 hours behind. I usually post in the early morning and it doesnt show until late afternoon. Of course who really cares? No me,,, oh Locutus does thats right haha. :cheers:

I have 268 posts in the Lounge Section. Does that make me a Lounge Lizzard? (accent on the "a")

I find the Updates for daily posts about 6-8 hours behind. I usually post in the early morning and it doesnt show until late afternoon. Of course who really cares? No me,,, oh Locutus does thats right haha. :cheers:

I was just curious cause I was posting a lot today. :lol: