Sign in to follow this  
90sgamer

Skyrim- Race / Class Poll

27 members have voted

1. 1. What race are you currently playing as?

2. 2. What class best fits your play style and skills?

I was inspired when I saw ComputerEd's poll about Skyrim play style and I thought he meant the type of class you were playing as, as opposed to the perspective, so I thought I would start this poll.

To start it off, I am playing as a Dark Elf and a sort of Battlemage type class where I use both one handed weapons and destruction magic. It makes it more challenging because I have to split perks up between two skill trees.

What are you guys playing as?

I have two characters.

1st: Wood Elf playing as Archer/Thief, just got the 15x sneak bonus damage with daggers. It's just beastly for assassinating someone where a sneak bow attack isn't strong enough. I prefer the bow however for clearing out entire rooms (hit and run tactics for the stronger ones, meaning shoot one and run like hell until they reset positions). In Oblivion you could sneak around and clear out a room by daggers alone, but the level designs in Skyrim don't seem so friendly to do that.

2nd: High Elf playing as a Mage. Once you get the skill that reduces magic cost by 50% it makes it very easy to just spam spells while walking backwards. Get a bodyguard and your all set to just stand there and spam spells.

I am going slow and working up a Breton that is a magical assassin. I am working up base thief skills and am going to focus magic on illusion.

I am going slow and working up a Breton that is a magical assassin. I am working up base thief skills and am going to focus magic on illusion.

The illusion spell Muffle is good for that. It actually gives you level ups in illusion magic + actual experience to leveling (outside of combat). However I decided to not spam it when walking around town. It just levels you up a little too fast (if your constantly spamming it).

Muffle = sneaky movement or something like that

My first character is a Nord. I don't really have a set class though, I mean, Skyrim doesn't have any defined classes so.. I'm kind of dabbling in a few things. I primarily use a sword and shield, though I do use destruction and restoration spells on occasion. I suppose a good way to say what class I play as is the old Knight class, but I also have a decent lockpicking skill, smithing skill, and speechcraft.

I'm a black cat (Khajiit) warrior!! yea! haha. She's awesome -- yet I named her after our cat Gunner...hummm. I guess technically our cat doesn't have balls so that could make him female. :lol:

I Have the weirdest combo... I'm a Nord that specializes in Archery also uses one handed weapons with destruction magic.

I Have the weirdest combo... I'm a Nord that specializes in Archery also uses one handed weapons with destruction magic.

i have the weirdest combo right now...

I'm a black cat (Khajiit) warrior!! yea! haha. She's awesome -- yet I named her after our cat Gunner...hummm. I guess technically our cat doesn't have balls so that could make him female. :lol:

Not so sure of that, I know some females with huge balls :D

Nord Warrior, im working on heavy armor, blocking, and one handed primarily. I also like to use my bow for hunting :D. i tried two handed wapons and dual weilding axes/maces but it just isnt effective in the defense department.

Playing a Wood Elf that I named after my wife. She is is as good as she can be... no lie, no steal, no intimidation, no killing unless necessary, always collect pelts.