Sign in to follow this  
VaporX

Skyrim Play Style Poll

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you primarily play Skyrim?

• First Person
    • 3rd Person
    • I do not play Skyrim

Thought this would be some neat info....

I use 3rd person to cheat-peek around corners and to remind myself how tiny I am in this giant, beautifully designed world. Also coming out of 1st person for me is a refreshing "let-my-hair-down" kind of thing :) But I primarily play in 1st.

Who wants a proper over head not over shoulder 3rd person?

I play 1st and will eventually get around to modding the view.

Basically just first person view, though I do switch to third for the reasons stated above and to admire my shiny new armor.

I changed my fov to 80 and play back and forth between 1st and 3rd. However, I'm tending to favor 3rd just nice to see my character. hehe

1st person. Only time I am 3rd person is when Werewolf mode forces me to go to 3rd person (Not available in 1st person).

I use 1st person in combat and when I need to be somewhat accurate. And I use 3rd person when I'm running from a to b to admire the world and my armor (full dwarven - looks like a tank!)

I use 1st person in combat and when I need to be somewhat accurate. And I use 3rd person when I'm running from a to b to admire the world and my armor (full dwarven - looks like a tank!)

But Orcish armor has more defense for tanks!

i play in 1st when in combat, but in between i like to play in 3rd because of the nice scenery and because of the scary dungeons :/

Well I play mostly 3rd person, although I have started playing a little more 1st sense it is easier to aim my bow 1st person. I don't see how u guys keep track of multiparty enemies when they r attacking in 1st, I always seem to spin in the wrong direction when fighting 1st. I would agree that 1st is better for game immersion.