2011 Holiday Gift Ideas

Psywar

Hey All!

So the Holiday's are here and this is the time of the year some of us suck at trying to figure out what to get people as gifts.

I am one of those people.

I thought maybe it would be fun to start a thread where everyone could kind of drop ideas on what they thought about getting for people. This might help other people find a gift for their loved ones.

I need some help finding something for my Dad for Christmas. I like to try and find him and my Mother some type of cool Gizmo/Gadget that is funky and cool.

I usually shop at Thinkgeek for something small for them. Usually the cool gadget and then I will buy them a more expensive larger item they can hopefully use everyday.

So I guess if your interested lets do something like this:

For my Mother I was looking at getting her the Kindle Fire.

---

Should have started this earlier! Hopefully we will all end up with some cool gift ideas!

My dad is into model trains so it is pretty easy for him. I already ordered his gift since a lot of the Lionel train stuff is hard to find. Mom is always tough because she doesn't like anything other than coffee and cigarettes. She did get an IPAD 2 so I will probably get her a Itunes card or something and a new coffee mug. Brother sells everything you get him so probably just a gift card. Christmas is such a pain. When your dealing with kids its way easier.

Edited by InCrYsIs

I am more of a scrooge....

I pretty much keep to myself and just my family. Me and the wife share the same views that X-mas is more for the kids than adults....so we do all we can for the kids and the adults are on their own...

All I want for X-mas is to be with my family (wife and kids) so that covers all my needs....she feels the same so we're good to go

for everyone else? BAH-HUMBUG....lol

Hey All!

So the Holiday's are here and this is the time of the year some of us suck at trying to figure out what to get people as gifts.

I am one of those people.

I thought maybe it would be fun to start a thread where everyone could kind of drop ideas on what they thought about getting for people. This might help other people find a gift for their loved ones.

I need some help finding something for my Dad for Christmas. I like to try and find him and my Mother some type of cool Gizmo/Gadget that is funky and cool.

I usually shop at Thinkgeek for something small for them. Usually the cool gadget and then I will buy them a more expensive larger item they can hopefully use everyday.

So I guess if your interested lets do something like this:

For my Mother I was looking at getting her the Kindle Fire.

---

Should have started this earlier! Hopefully we will all end up with some cool gift ideas!

I was going to get my mom and sister a Kindle too, but I am too poor to get them the Fire. So I was thinking just the $79 ones. It still is a pretty good gift.

I have no idea what to get my pops, and step-dad...

Nice guys!

I only buy for Mom, Dad, Brother and Sister In-law.

This is what I have found so far for my Dad. Leatherman 830850 Skeletool CX Multitool. It's pretty bad ass. He always holds a rinky dink Pocket knife so I thought this would be dope.

I am also looking at getting him this: Sennheiser RS120's (Wireless Headphones) He stays up late due to his schedule so he is always using his old pair that kinda suck.

I just wish I could find a good review on these headphones so I know if they are good or not.

My Brother I am picking him up 2 decks of Clear Bicycle Playing Cards. He is big in to Poker and I thought these cards looked dope.

I will probably also get him some sort of Weapon.. Arabian Sword.. Maybe a couple of Sai's.

My Sister-in Law I am gonna get her this Tea thing I have. It's friggen sweet for making fresh tea. IngenuiTEA then some tea's and some neat looking tea cups.

Oh If your guy's Father Drinks Beer. I got my Dad this sweet ass Beer Glass last year. Hopside Down Beer Glass

So.. yeah.. There are more idea's for you peeps!

Oh If your guy's Father Drinks Beer. I got my Dad this sweet butt Beer Glass last year. Hopside Down Beer Glass

So.. yeah.. There are more idea's for you peeps!

That's a pretty nice looking glass. :D

I'm getting my dad some Whiskey Stones, thought they were pretty nifty. Haven't figured out what to get for my mom yet, technology is pretty much out the question, and the only thing I know she really likes is tigers and lions, but animal collections are kind of difficult, so it's a challenge to find a good gift.

Edited by Deathmineral

Oh If your guy's Father Drinks Beer. I got my Dad this sweet ass Beer Glass last year. Hopside Down Beer Glass

How is that holding up, I read some reviews that said it was *very* fragile glass.

I'm getting my dad some Whiskey Stones, thought they were pretty nifty.

I think those are made ~15 minutes from my house.