Boinker

NXZT Tempest 210 mods

Hey boinker can you explain your loop order

I can't make head nor tails of where it is going

As cokemand said the second pipe coming off the Bottom is a drain line that I put in in case I want to remove or need to exchange the fluid. Its just going to make things alot easier if I throw a different radiator or a second card in. :D

The loop order is different as the Radiator is the Pump res and radiator also. :lol:

Rad res pump - cpu block - gpu block

Pump is built into the rad with a drain line coming off the bottom of the video card block

Winner Winner chicken dinner. Just have to head to OKC to get it and ill own up.

If that's the rad/pump combo I gave ya, then its funny it wasn't good enuff for my system but it works fine in yours lol.

Okay now I understand the way I was looking at it I was unable to see a closed loop. Or if it was closed then the CPU was going to both the rad and video card at the same time.

Nice looking set up, you've done well :thumbsup:

Are you thinking about getting another 120.1 or 120.2 radiator for the top of the case? You'd get better cooling, and might be able to push your OCs higher.

Speaking of Pushing OC's higher

I went and set a new Personal best for 3dmark11 scores.

P7317 Single card

GPU @ 910-1820-2100 @1.138v (max temp 69c)

Processor @ 4.50Ghz @ 1.40volts (max temp 80c)

Memory @ 1722 9-9-9-24 1.65v

Compair link

I do wish I could put another radiator in the case But there just is not enough room. I could possibly place a single radiator in the bottom but I would rather wait till I have the money to get a Drive series Triple radiator to do anything else to it. Then maybe add a second water cooled 480 to it. After that it would be a bad little machine... well worse then it already is right. :lol:

If that's the rad/pump combo I gave ya, then its funny it wasn't good enuff for my system but it works fine in yours lol.

The issue was it would not Fit bishop.... And if we would have been patient it would have bleed out and gotten quiet. Cant hear it over a bunch of cooler master R4 led fans. :P And plus your set-up will perform better then this one. Its got a nicer pump and radiator. :D

OH yeah. Almost forgot that you did not want it hanging off the back so I sold you the stuff you have in there now. :P

OH yeah. Almost forgot that you did not want it hanging off the back so I sold you the stuff you have in there now. :P

And you gave me hell for having a rad hanging off the back of my case...:lol:

And you gave me hell for having a rad hanging off the back of my case...:lol:

I didn't give you hell. I gave my opinion. :P

Oh yeah, No difference in that statement. :rolleyes: But BTW do you really need the second radiator???

Oh and this does prove one thing.. despite popular belief it is possible to cool a GTX480 and I7920 with a dual radiator and 70CFM fans. You are slightly limited to overclocking potential but that is only with my Broken and over abused chip that has literally Had it...

lol boinker didnt want to hang it off the back of his case he just didnt have room in a mid tower for it so he had too :lol:

lol boinker didnt want to hang it off the back of his case he just didnt have room in a mid tower for it so he had too :lol:

BINGO, there isnt a Quarter inch worth of space between the Top fans and the main board. Now if I wanted too I could use one of These

Then it would be Very wierd. :D

I didn't give you hell. I gave my opinion. :P

:lol: Yeah yeah yeah.

I like the way you put this together though - that case is TINY.

That it is Waco. I like it though. It really is nice to have a watercooling loop once more and its even better that I set a new personal best in 3dmark11 to go with that. I want to try out my other cards with watercooling but it is a pain to install the stuff so I may just buy 2 more gpu blocks and backing plates. At any rate I would like to get my old super computer running again with the two other 480s I have but that is all up in the air right now. I'm thinking get a triple radiator. One more gpu block, call this system complete and get an i7 950 for the other setup and different video cards. May be about time for me to use a amd gpu too. Lol