NXZT Tempest 210 mods

Well I fell off my rocker and Decided to mod my new case I got from Bluepanda. :)

Sense I agreed to let her know when I did here it is. :whoa:

Beware: Photos are in 1080p and i cannot figure out how to resize. :lol:

Boring side panel

DSCF1217.JPG

Windowed

DSCF1219.JPG

Now im just waiting for the proper Case feet and the Window U channel to come in from MNCP tech then the thing shall be finished. Speaking of... About the same time some water cooling stuff will be here for it too. :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes those are. Three green onto the top and rear and two blue on the front. The bottom is a rosewell blue fan that I had laying around. The sickle flow fans are good for airflow. Just louder then I like. I would rather have a different fan but it was what I had available. Maybe a 1500 rpm scythe or a 1300 rpm cooler master.

Yes those are. Three green onto the top and rear and two blue on the front. The bottom is a rosewell blue fan that I had laying around. The sickle flow fans are good for airflow. Just louder then I like. I would rather have a different fan but it was what I had available. Maybe a 1500 rpm scythe or a 1300 rpm cooler master.

Not so 19 dba, then?

More like between 20 and 30. LOL. Maybe all of them are defective or I haven't listened to a tornado lately.

I do believe it is a little wording error which they have never admitted to. Which means it should read "as low as 19db" instead of "at 19db". So undervolting and you should have some 19db fans :thumbsup: