Sign in to follow this  
Disparaitre

Because it's not. I know what AA is, does and when it is and is not working and I wouldn't waste my time asking if someone knew a workaround for AA if it was working because I'd much rather be enjoying the game to it's fullest than trying to get AA working.

I was just implying that maybe Borderlands just doesn't look as good as you expect, it is a 4 year old game.

Wasn't being rude :P

I dont actually have the amd game but if you could find the config file you could possibly modify that as it may be forcing low or no aa

Edited by Stonerboy779

from the most ultimate 16QxAA to 2xAA theres not much difference, i love the style of graphics, but its not going to get any more "realistic" when your just smoothing out a solid black outline.. the game nowadays could use a HQ textures DLC

however

Borderlands is built on Unreal Engine v3.0. You can force AA from NVIDIA control panel by re-naming the game exe to another UE3 game such as BioShock.

1. Rename borderlands exe file to BioShock.exe.

2. Open NVIDIA control panel. Go to 'Manage 3D settings'

3. Un-Tick 'Show only programs found on this computer'

4. From the drop down menu, select BioShock.

5. You will now be able to force various graphics settings from the VGA, including Anti Aliasing.

1. Rename borderlands exe file to BioShock.exe.

2. Open NVIDIA control panel. Go to 'Manage 3D settings'

3. Un-Tick 'Show only programs found on this computer'

4. From the drop down menu, select BioShock.

5. You will now be able to force various graphics settings from the VGA, including Anti Aliasing.