k|ngp|n F1 Dark CPU Cooler!

Pwnography6

Just recieved my shiny new k|ngp|n F1 DARK , CPU pot. I can't believe the weight of this thing grabbed my box of the postman and nearly dropped it very cool ! Opened up the box which was packed great (Thanks Vince.) to a very very sexy looking pot. Been holding out on buying a pot for around 6 months and im really glad I waited for these there just awsome. Great job Vince keep up the great work. :)

P1000531.jpg

Also picked up a Dominance Memory Cooler these things are also incredibly well made.

P1000544.jpg

Hopefully if everything goes well Il have some benchys by late next week. I can't wait should be great fun. Will keep everyone posted on how it all goes as there aint to many F1 darks floating round yet. Hopefully il be live streaming but if not heaps of photos to come!

That is one MASSIVE block of copper. I look forward to your tests! I did notice in your other thread that you had a Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 -- hopefully you won't be limited by the power delivery on the board. :P

That is one MASSIVE block of copper. I look forward to your tests! I did notice in your other thread that you had a Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 -- hopefully you won't be limited by the power delivery on the board. :P

Na I think that may have been my gigabyte 890gpa . Or might have been an empty box . I have a mess of 478 and 755 cpus to throw under this +30 :) . Also got some other random 939 754 etc stuff. Just going through the coarse of collecting some nicer mobos to bench. I will start a thread for my benching I think cause it's gonna be a few epic long runs across multi boards.

• 3 weeks later...

It's going under tonight!!!

Chose the Asus P5QC with a P4 630 for my 1st run. Shpould be fun This cpu is air clocked at 1ghz over so yeah we will see. Il see if I can get some stream going but if not photos as we go!!!!

P1000659.jpg

P1000660.jpg