airman

[WTS] HP ZR30W 30" Monitor 2650x1600

I'm not Airman - but yes they are IPS panels :)

And really is a very very nice monitor. We've refurbished a handful. Scaler boards are proprietary so not really sure who makes the board or the specs. but they sure work wonderfully. And, not that it's a huge deal, but the big HPs don't have any OSD either so there isn't any tweaking you can do to the picture setting while you're staring at the monitor other than brightness and contrast if I remember correctly. Of course you still have your video card control panel, and you can always load up IC profiles too.

Yes it's an S-IPS...but what does that have to do with resolution? :dunno:

wev is correct about the lack of an OSD. It's got 4 buttons. Source, brightness up, brightness down, and power!

Yes it's an S-IPS...but what does that have to do with resolution? :dunno:

S-IPS don't get nasty when you turn them on their side - so you can use them in portrait mode instead of landscape. :)

S-IPS don't get nasty when you turn them on their side - so you can use them in portrait mode instead of landscape. :)

Ahhh. Thank you wise one :thumbsup:

Wish I could unload my 3 w2408h HP's because this is exactly what I want....

I love mine. Worth every penny. If I didn't have a truck in the shop and a 1911 being built and holidays coming up I'd be pretty tempted to have two of them :biggrin:

heres a pic of mine so you can compare it to a 22" monitor :)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/1957fairlane/IMG_0441.jpg?t=1315110771

Edited by Coors

Bump guys, $800 shipped. The damn thing isn't even a year old! That's an incredible price. I won't go any lower!