NVIDIA 285.62 driver unstable?

Miek

Dont know about you guys but i have a similar problem and i need to fix it NOW.So,the prob is this.When i boot up my computer sometimes it goes fine.But when i play WoW or enything by that mater even if a watch youtube for like 30 min my screen just like rainbows out.Lots of colours come up to my screen cuputer freezes and i have to restart nothing is working i dont know if shuld i delete all the drivers or just the envidia 285.6x thingy or all encluding 3d and stuff.And if i delete all the drivers i will use driver sweeper but i am scared i have to format it so pls give me some thoughts ok? Runin nvidia gforce 450 GTS.Ow and if its a hardware problem tell me ok. Sinsierly

Marin

artifacts,lags then freezed while playing "any" of those installed games that i have; happened with mine(GTX560-Ti) once which left me worried/scared that my few months old GPU had conked out.

re-installing different drivers didnt fixed it, never tried that driver sweeper yet but what comes to my mind was re-seating my graphics card instead. and so that artifacts,lags then freeze disappeared, card may not be seated properly? :dunno:

but the black out screen then recovered issue was still there and i'm hoping that the latest driver fixes it.

Edited by sword_fish

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic