Sign in to follow this  
Black64

Benchmarking Software?

So I would like to test my PC in a benchmark, but I don't know which software to use. I know there are a lot of benchmarkers on OCC, so what do you guys mainly use? I want one that is free or has a full use free trial. Also I would like to test the system as a whole not a "stress test" or a GPU or CPU focused test. I only need to run maybe 1-3 runs just to see how my PC is compared to when I upgrade it later this year. It would be kinda cool to be able to keep records and see how my PC improves as I upgrade it.

:thx:

Edited by Black6464

3DMark Vantage is free now isn't it?

Just the basic edition, It seems complete enough for me. I will try it.

you could try pcmark7 that does the hole system. isn't 3dmark 11 free? but i think you can only save on run on it. once i get home i think i have a few copies of vantage and 3dmark 11 i got with some of my videocards

once i get home i think i have a few copies of vantage and 3dmark 11 i got with some of my videocards

ill take a copy if ya got some you don't need. thumbsup3.gifbiggrin.gif

Edit: forgot to add the quote

Edited by wormy

i have to many keys laying around. If anyone has an extra dirt 3 key laying around ill trade ya.

1 3dmark 11 key still has the gray bar over the key sitll good

2 vantage keys looking at my 3dmark account i dont have vantage installed so i think both of these are good

3 mafia II keys but i used one cant remember which one though

1 just cause 2 might have used this one as well.... i have it on steam but i cant rememeber if i bought it or used the key