Would you watch 18min gameplay?

TCcomputers29

hi guy/girls,

i would just like to ask you,. would you watch 18min gameplay on youtube?

because i made 3 vids (each 18min) and will be uploading them.

thanks

post-77066-0-59681500-1319950954_thumb.png

hi guy/girls,

i would just like to ask you,. would you watch 18min gameplay on youtube?

because i made 3 vids (each 18min) and will be uploading them.

thanks

What kind of upload do you have because for them to be in any decent quality your going to be there a while especially with the lovely internet speeds up and down available here in aus.

What kind of upload do you have because for them to be in any decent quality your going to be there a while especially with the lovely internet speeds up and down available here in aus.

my Internet sucks, i have to go to NSW to upload these vids. the vids are in 720p but my monitor res is 1280x1024 so its a box.

my Internet sucks, i have to go to NSW to upload these vids. the vids are in 720p but my monitor res is 1280x1024 so its a box.

Ahh at least they are HD, I guess I would be game.

I assume this is in effect a walk-through of the first, well 35-40mins of Crysis 2.

It may convince me to buy it but it will be hard for it too beat out STALKER. However if it comes close I may be needing another fps :biggrin:

Ahh at least they are HD, I guess I would be game.

I assume this is in effect a walk-through of the first, well 35-40mins of Crysis 2.

It may convince me to buy it but it will be hard for it too beat out STALKER. However if it comes close I may be needing another fps :biggrin:

STALKER, Great game, but so is Crysis 2. yeah my vids are sort of walkthroughs but i tried to make them gameplay, but still i hope they get a lot of views n=because they are big (in size - 1.97gb all)

Nope, if it interests your viewers they will stay to the end. I had a 40 minute long video series and since it was practically the only one of its kind out there a lot of people watched it too the end. Even though I don't have a charismatic voice.