What do you read, how often and how do you read it?

neddamttocs

Another week and another poll (thats not quite a poll).

This week we would like to know What do you read? how often do you read it and how do you read it? This can range from book, to tech websites to text books, anything.

Here are a couple examples from Guest_Jim_* that suggested this weeks poll:

For example,

I read tech news websites everyday, so that's news for the what, on a computer for the how, and daily for the quantity.

Also I read books as much as I can, say 2-3 times a week, on a Kindle, so that's books for what, 2-3 times a week for when, and e-reader for how.

I read alot of Computer Hardware sites from time to time but I read OCC and Guru3D every day.

Also read Financial News from CNN,Bloomberg, Wallstreet online, and MSNBC.

World News and Home News is on a selective basis for me. Im tired of carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders these days.

I read real books in paperback form when I go to bed, usually Fictional Detective, Spy, or some kind of Action, Mystery.

OCC, Reddit (the geek,gun,tech, etc sections), Hack A Day.

I'm currently subscribed to:

Wired

Popular Science

Popular Mechanics

Off Road

Maximum PC

PC Gamer

Science Illustrated

Plus whatever books I have time to read in between, usually sci-fi and fantasy but sometimes history.

I use to read a ton of books, but haven't in a few years because of school. I've read some over winter and summer breaks, but not a real lot.

When I do read a book, it is usually in paperback or hardback form. I have a Kindle as well, so some books are on that. I usually read sci-fi, fantasy, and the classics.

I do read various websites daily (I am a news editor after all). Far too many to list, but I typically stick with the gaming, gadget, computer, and technology websites. I also read a few webcomic sites, mostly Penny Arcade and CAD.

The only magazines I really read are PC Gamer and Game Informer.

I read a book the old fashioned way once a month. Probably more often once my kindle fire gets here. Read tech website mon-fri. On the weekend I don't want anything to do with websites since I'm on all week.

Off topic but piss on the IPad.

Edited by InCrYsIs