1st Place

d3bruts1d

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you had to post a new thread for this...couldn't just post in the "2nd place" thread :P

I don't have TKC on this computer, so all the typing i'm doing now is for naught. It's my family comp and I don't feel like having my dad "pad my stats"

you had to post a new thread for this...couldn't just post in the "2nd place" thread :P

I don't have TKC on this computer, so all the typing i'm doing now is for naught. It's my family comp and I don't feel like having my dad "pad my stats"

Posting that in the other thread would have taken it off topic. I wasn't talking about 2nd place any more. :P

Create a new account in TKC called "ClayMeow-FamComp" or something like that. :P We could use the stats if we're ever going to make it to 1st. ;)

Posting that in the other thread would have taken it off topic. I wasn't talking about 2nd place any more. :P

LMFAO! lol

Create a new account in TKC called "ClayMeow-FamComp" or something like that. :P We could use the stats if we're ever going to make it to 1st. ;)

Hmm...well i didn't think about that...had to guilt me with the whole "do it for the team!" spiel. lol. I guess i'll go download it for this computer :P

Ummmm... got but one word for you D3

Ambushed! :P:lol:

yeah, but you don't count cause you don't have a scroll mouse :P;)

who doesn't have a scroll mouse!?! I can't live without scrolling!

btw, i think the ranking system is stupid...there should be a "total" column that adds up your keystrokes, clicking and scrolling together, and that should count for the ranking...not only within a team, but on the overall board as well.

yeah, but you don't count cause you don't have a scroll mouse

who doesn't have a scroll mouse!?!  I can't live without scrolling!

Do you have a problem with me Clay'? we seem to keep clashing swords :huh: or are you just trying to 'drum up' some extra votes for the OCC Survivor Series? :P:lol:j/k

Scrollies don't count... they're not RETRO ;)