Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

Pretty much every GTA game has come out on the PC months after it arrived on the consoles. Only exceptions are Chinatown Wars and Liberty City/Vice City Stories. Every major release has also been for the PCs, typically 6+ months after the console versions. It's just what Rockstar does.

GTA IV didn't even have a PC version announced until 3 months after the PS3/360 versions were released.

Pretty much every GTA game has come out on the PC months after it arrived on the consoles. Only exceptions are Chinatown Wars and Liberty City/Vice City Stories. Every major release has also been for the PCs, typically 6+ months after the console versions. It's just what Rockstar does.

Not GTA 1 & 2, those came to PC first! :P

Rockstar just needs to remember where it all began. We know it's coming to PC eventually, they can just confirm it already and stop being douches.

Rockstar just needs to remember where it all began. We know it's coming to PC eventually, they can just confirm it already and stop being douches.

Well yeah, I just mean in the sense of GTA 3 and on. :lol:

And what platform the game is actually being MADE with lol...I don't see Xboxs or Playstations doing all the hardwork making the games :glare:

The trailer was half decent actually.

Agreed. I never played GTA IV. I played Vice City and San Andreas a little, but they could never keep my interest. Sure, it was fun to run amok and see how long you can survive a full-blown police assault, but other than that, I never found the main storylines to be that gripping where I actually wanted to complete them. I'll need to learn more about V's story before making a decision, but I'll probably pass.

I'm astonished... GTA is one of the greatest games of all times. I'm playing for second time GTA San Andreas. GTA 4 wasn't as fun as SA but is good enough. I hope GTA 5 is as fun as SA.

GTA SA characters are so cool and fun, big-smoke, carl, the mexicans, etc. Dialogues are really fun, etc the game is perfect IMO, but well it doesn't have good graphincs but it doesn't make the game at all!!

• 2 weeks later...

Crew Hierarchies have also been added, which is a way to better assign tasks and responsibilities and the like to your friends so everyone knows what to do during missions.

Available for all Crew Leaders right now at the Social Club website, the Hierarchies feature allows the Leader of the Crew to assign special ranks to members, designating the responsibilities of Crew management and assuring that loyalty and performance are rewarded appropriately.

• Commissioners:  The Crew

• 3 weeks later...