Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

Cant wait for all those gtav pc mods

This, but only if they don't go the same route they did with GTAIV, I shouldn't have to jump through multiple hoops backwards while doing backflips on a pogo stick just to mod the game.

Yeah...I remember looking up mods for GTA4 and was so freakin' confused as to why it wasn't some simple process....Truth be told, I never ended up modding it haha

Rockstar isn't really a mod friendly game dev though.

At least they don't take active measures to block modding.

Yeah this is why the blocked San Andreas Multiplayer mod with the all updates to the game. I would call taking that code out to stop people from modding newer versions blocking modding.  

Still better than the newer COD titles/battlefields etc.  Games that had huge mod communities back older generations that you can't even consider doing that now (seriously the Desert Combat mod for BF 1942 is the reason we have the BF we know today) and COD4 has a zombie mod that you can play in the city from Futurama.  I miss those days.

Rockstar isn't really a mod friendly game dev though.

At least they don't take active measures to block modding.

Yeah this is why the blocked San Andreas Multiplayer mod with the all updates to the game. I would call taking that code out to stop people from modding newer versions blocking modding.  

Still better than the newer COD titles/battlefields etc.  Games that had huge mod communities back older generations that you can't even consider doing that now (seriously the Desert Combat mod for BF 1942 is the reason we have the BF we know today) and COD4 has a zombie mod that you can play in the city from Futurama.  I miss those days.

Yeah Desert Combat was my shit! Galactic Conquest too (or whatever it was called) for BF1942. It was based in the star wars and done astoundingly well, all things considered

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• 4 months later...