Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

Can't wait for my copy to arrive now, even if I figured it'd get a high score in reviews. :lol:

Be very interesting to see if Rockstar goes for PS4 and Xbox One versions in addition to the inevitable PC version.

GTA V for PC and PS4 Confirmed?

If you do some searching, you can find the image link that GamingBlend was asked to remove. Of course it's not that surprising that it'll come to PC - has always been more of a matter of when, not if - but interesting that PS4 is listed without XBO, though I guess it's possible the XBO version would use the 360 settings.

If you do some searching, you can find the image link that GamingBlend was asked to remove. Of course it's not that surprising that it'll come to PC - has always been more of a matter of when, not if - but interesting that PS4 is listed without XBO, though I guess it's possible the XBO version would use the 360 settings.

One of the guys at work today was saying it's not going to be released on XBO because of the extra work they would have to do to code for it or something.  Similar to the PS3 when it was still brand new.  This guy is also a habitual liar though so I'd take that with a grain of salt.

One of the guys at work today was saying it's not going to be released on XBO because of the extra work they would have to do to code for it or something.  Similar to the PS3 when it was still brand new.  This guy is also a habitual liar though so I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Yeah, that guy is a moron. I'm not saying it'll come to XBO, but if not, it wouldn't be for that reason. XBO, PS4 and PC are not that different - that's one of the benefits of next-gen.

All x86 architecture, even if the Xbone is a bit slower (if that rumor pans out).

Regardless, I hope UPS delivers my GTA V copy early. Mid afternoon would be nice. Better than FedEx and the "if it says delivered by 8pm, we'll get it there at 7:55pm" mentality.

All x86 architecture, even if the Xbone is a bit slower (if that rumor pans out).

Regardless, I hope UPS delivers my GTA V copy early. Mid afternoon would be nice. Better than FedEx and the "if it says delivered by 8pm, we'll get it there at 7:55pm" mentality.

The best is when you're waiting and waiting all day....then finally get fed up and open the front door to find your package lying there. I HAVE A DOOR BELL FOR A REASON, FEDEX/UPS; EFFING USE IT!!!!

Lol, you guys sound like junkies that are PO, because your dealer is a little late  :lol:

I'll wait patiently on the PC release, cause I sure don't have the money for a console nor the want for one. At this point it seems quite apparent that the game will be released for pc. Now, if they would just release Red Dead Redemption as well!

Now, if they would just release Red Dead Redemption as well!

And The Last of Us, and GTA V, and Beyond : Two Souls, and Gran Turismo 6... To name a few of the reasons I bought a PS3 last weekend  :teehee:

Lol, you guys sound like junkies that are PO, because your dealer is a little late :lol:

I'll wait patiently on the PC release, cause I sure don't have the money for a console nor the want for one. At this point it seems quite apparent that the game will be released for pc. Now, if they would just release Red Dead Redemption as well!

Same, I want RDR on PC too!! I don't like to have shooters on consoles if I can help it, even if 3rd person ones often work well *enough*. Edited by IVIYTH0S