Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

There's a huge gate on the south and north side of the house IIRC, the Porsche should be red but I dunno, it could be different.

I was actually driving around as Michael and "claimed" a red Porsche knockoff which was sitting with its doors unlocked in the driveway of some small house next to a mission yellow circle marker before you pull off your and Franklin's first heist.

But I can't remember exactly where it was...

Oh and the game is awesome :D

Awesome, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Gonna rent it from Redbox for the weekend as we stay at a friend's house to watch his dog (Perfect timing because I don't own a PS3 and he does.)

There's a huge gate on the south and north side of the house IIRC, the Porsche should be red but I dunno, it could be different.

I was actually driving around as Michael and "claimed" a red Porsche knockoff which was sitting with its doors unlocked in the driveway of some small house next to a mission yellow circle marker before you pull off your and Franklin's first heist.

But I can't remember exactly where it was...

Oh and the game is awesome :D

Awesome, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Gonna rent it from Redbox for the weekend as we stay at a friend's house to watch his dog (Perfect timing because I don't own a PS3 and he does.)

I believe I'm at the point where I can do that mission with Trevor (have a mission near the area), so if you'd like I can let you know what the car is once I get it. Could be what Nyt described, however.

i dont like gta 5, in fact i dont like any of the games, i don't understand why people are so hyped about it.

its the same as all the other gta/clones, you go to the strip club as soon as you get to go around, after that you just screw around with no intended goal in mind and finally when you get bored of that you do the story because it has one.

i would get bored instantly with this game, there is nothing really interesting to do besides to screw around and i cant see how that would be entertaining for more than 1 hour :/

*flees and hides in the shadows*

i cant be the only one can i?

i dont like gta 5, in fact i dont like any of the games, i don't understand why people are so hyped about it.

its the same as all the other gta/clones, you go to the strip club as soon as you get to go around, after that you just screw around with no intended goal in mind and finally when you get bored of that you do the story because it has one.

i would get bored instantly with this game, there is nothing really interesting to do besides to screw around and i cant see how that would be entertaining for more than 1 hour :/

Can't say I've bothered going to the strip club (that I remember) in any GTA. I disliked the stories in GTA San Andreas and GTA 4, but the other games had awesome storylines to run through. I lived through the story of GTASA but the other stuff to do made up for it. Vice City was the best story-wise.

Aside from that, if you can't have fun driving around, exploring a big sandbox world, perhaps the style of game is as you say and really isn't for you. I can't stand StarCraft 1 or 2. Everyone keeps trying to get me into it with no success. Oddly though, I played countless hours of Warcraft 1+2 as well as Age of Empires 2. (Yeah, sorry, getting off topic)

You're the first I've heard of not liking the gameplay, everyone I've talked to who doesn't like the series has either said they didn't like the adult content or they felt that GTA was giving the gaming industry a bad name.

Can't say I've bothered going to the strip club (that I remember) in any GTA. I disliked the stories in GTA San Andreas and GTA 4, but the other games had awesome storylines to run through. I lived through the story of GTASA but the other stuff to do made up for it. Vice City was the best story-wise.

Aside from that, if you can't have fun driving around, exploring a big sandbox world, perhaps the style of game is as you say and really isn't for you. I can't stand StarCraft 1 or 2. Everyone keeps trying to get me into it with no success. Oddly though, I played countless hours of Warcraft 1+2 as well as Age of Empires 2. (Yeah, sorry, getting off topic)

You're the first I've heard of not liking the gameplay, everyone I've talked to who doesn't like the series has either said they didn't like the adult content or they felt that GTA was giving the gaming industry a bad name.

i like an open world game that is not the problem but the things you can do in a gta game is so monotonous, its always the same, rob a bank, hack x system, kill that person, steal a car etc, it never changes and the missions are repetitive as well. people say it is creative but its just a big pile of crap really, ''you can do whatever you want'' but entering all the buildings and talk to all the people isn't an option.

they present an ''open'' world and yet it is nothing special to run/drive around in.

cops are retarded and you can get away with anything 9/10 times.

it would become interesting if you were to get on a wanted list and cops are always searching you when you did something against the law of the game.

that way you always have that pressure of getting caught, also you are the only person who does bad things, you don't witness a crime done by an npc or anything either.

everyone is good and you are the only criminal in the world, its boring and not realistic at all even tho they want to go with realism.

its all the same to me and i find the gameplay pretty boring very quick because of the many flaws the game has.

I read a topic where GTAV sold $800Million worth of copies the first day

Me too, talk about return on their investment! 

My copy finally got dispatched :D

Why not just buy it in stores? I was at best buy yesterday and they had loads of copies lol. 

I read a topic where GTAV sold $800Million worth of copies the first day

Me too, talk about return on their investment! 

My copy finally got dispatched :D

Why not just buy it in stores? I was at best buy yesterday and they had loads of copies lol. 

Like 20 dollar difference, that and I had other stuff to buy so I figured why not... course Amazon decided to act out :/