Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

Big Q&A by Rockstar that addressed some neat stuff, as well as some that isn't too great.

Characters can be switched in real-time, just the ones you aren't controlling will live their lives like normal. "And because they have their own schedules, you

Rockstar said all the footage in the trailer is from the PS3 version, so you better break out the compressed air IVI! :lol:

Or my friends lol, maybe I'll go half with him on a copy since he has a PS3 since I'm not in a huge rush but still salivating heavily at the thought of a modern San Andreas

• 1 month later...

Around a dozen new screenshots have been added to the official site.

Pretty sweet travelogue on the Rockstar Newswire too, because why not hit up some of the beaches or wooded areas around San Andreas?

Also, dear Rockstar, please confirm the PC version since NVIDIA likes to reveal everything apparently. :lol:

UPDATE: In a statement this morning, Nvidia has said that the below statement on its investor call was made in error.

"This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA," it reads. "NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error."

Or if you're a conspiracy nut, maybe NVIDIA is lying now to allow Rockstar to make the official unveil.

UPDATE: In a statement this morning, Nvidia has said that the below statement on its investor call was made in error.

"This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA," it reads. "NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error."

Or if you're a conspiracy nut, maybe NVIDIA is lying now to allow Rockstar to make the official unveil.

I'll join the conspiracy team. Only because I really hope NVIDIA was right and just "made a mistake". It's no fair that consoles get first priority!

I'll join the conspiracy team. Only because I really hope NVIDIA was right and just "made a mistake". It's no fair that consoles get first priority!

Where do I join too?