Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

Wait what? so it wasn't originally announced for PC?

How did I miss this :unsure:

Every GTA game ever made (minus the mobile/portable spin-offs) has appeared on the PC and the series even originated on the PC, so I think everyone just assumed a PC version was part of the plan all along and never really "looked at the fine print" so to speak.

Wasn't GTA on PSone too?

All but two were, but your point is? All Clay was saying that every GTA, with some exceptions, was on the PC so everyone assumed GTA V would be too, yet Rockstar hasn't officially announced anything besides PS3 and 360.

All but two were, but your point is? All Clay was saying that every GTA, with some exceptions, was on the PC so everyone assumed GTA V would be too, yet Rockstar hasn't officially announced anything besides PS3 and 360.

Said it originated from PC, yet they were launched in a months space. What's your point?

Said it originated from PC, yet they were launched in a months space. What's your point?

The original GTA was released on the PC first, thus it originated there. Not sure how that can be argued. It wasn't until GTA3 that the series had simultaneous launches.

I can't believe Rockstar Games... I guess it shows that supporting a company doesn't mean jack shit to them. Their attitude towards PC gamers has pissed me off for some time now. Fuck them and their delaying PC releases long after console releases. A bigger fuck you if they don't release GTA 5 for PC.

I've bought every GTA they released for PC except for GTA-IV as I didn't agree with their Social Club bullshit. Also, their copy of GTA-IV on Steam has SecuROM in it. That is unacceptable.

The game is going to be amazing, why wouldn't they want to share it with everyone?

Sorry for the rant, but they just keep pissing me off. It wouldn't make me mad if I didn't love their games.

The original GTA was released on the PC first, thus it originated there. Not sure how that can be argued. It wasn't until GTA3 that the series had simultaneous launches.

:withstupid:

I doubt the game was ported in a couple of weeks whistling.gif Meh

More like a couple months, but hey, I can't tell if you're trolling or just hurt that consoles didn't actually get GTA first.