Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

One thing that leads credence to these being in-game shots is the jagged edges on some items. The sports cars in the ones from today and Monday have jagged edges all around basically.

And the odd articulation of the truck tires in the one lol

And the odd articulation of the truck tires in the one lol

That too, lol. I almost wonder if that tire had been shot out or was on the verge of falling off or something.. or just a bug. :lol:

That too, lol. I almost wonder if that tire had been shot out or was on the verge of falling off or something.. or just a bug. :lol:

Maybe the truck hit a curb but that's hardly a reason for it to take out a fender, it doesn't have offroad spring rates on those axles :teehee:

• 1 month later...

Nice SS added... looks awesome and I really hope you can do cool stuff such as riding bikes off-road... I would vice myself with that game just doing nonsense stuff!! GTA IV only crash and kill nothing much :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

(i used caps because I was yelling!!!!! I love GTA.. specially San Andreas I hope please god this be similar and "FUN fun fun fun we're gonna have a ball today" said Rebecca... /rant