Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

I'm not so much mad at the fact that its a $30 fee to process the RMA as I am at the fact that the tech that I told I purchased the card off eBay didn't say anything to me about the card not being from an authorized seller, and the fact that they have been dicking me around for 2 weeks.

Yeah, they better upgrade you for all this BS. $30 should get you next day effing air service and a 280X or something.

That would be nice, but what would I do with my other 270x then?

Edited by slick2500

That's from when GTA V came out. I can assure you mods are still present in it, since they're still being uploaded to GTA 5 Mods and the Nexus.

Rockstar cracks down on mods in multiplayer when reported, but you'll still see them. If you don't want to play with modders, stick to single player.

the new update has disabled mods thank you Rockstar just bought the game

Sarcasm? :huh:

no not sarcasm i am relieved single player mods are fine but when it is multi player some people over due it and ruin the game for other who do not or can not mod.

if you are constantly getting owed online by a heavily modded player  it is very frustrating to the point where one might feel like they wasted their money 

I kinda figured that's what you meant if you were serious but how can one person play with mods that someone else on the server does not have? I've never seen a game allow such thing (since you'd not have the necessary files to see/interact with their mod)

the new update has disabled mods thank you Rockstar just bought the game

Sarcasm? :huh:

no not sarcasm i am relieved single player mods are fine but when it is multi player some people over due it and ruin the game for other who do not or can not mod.

if you are constantly getting owed online by a heavily modded player  it is very frustrating to the point where one might feel like they wasted their money 

I kinda figured that's what you meant if you were serious but how can one person play with mods that someone else on the server does not have? I've never seen a game allow such thing (since you'd not have the necessary files to see/interact with their mod)

It's not a mod per se, more like a hack.

• 2 months later...

Okay, I know ....am late installing the game. But i did it yesterday  :ph34r: .. So whats the point ?

I did face some challenges and i did resolve them so i though ..what the heck, let me share it and see what you guys think or have gone through it..

Problem!!!!

Problem 1 :  Game crashed, I was like whaaaat..why? 

Reason/Error :  Memory low!  :wacko:

Wonder : I have 8Gb RAM and whats going on... ?

Solution : I remember, just a day back i had reduced the size of pagefile to 400mb, i know i know..page file bla bla how important. But i have only 120Gb SSD so  :teehee:  , I did change the Page file and the message never pop again.

Problem 2 : So my game just crashed again after like 30mins in it.

Reason/Error : hmmm honestly somthing to do with 3d initialization failed....

Wonder : what can it be, so what do it do?

Solution : I had overclocked the Gpu, so i bring it back to default speed. And wooola, no more error.

NOTE: not that its a bad overclock, all other games run fine, dragin age inquisition etc.. Its like gta 5 does not like overclock

Problem 3 : VRAM

Reason : GTA V @ 1080p at very high settings along with advanced on(grass,water textures) using 3.7Gb of VRam ? 

Wondering : Thank God, i did buy gtx980 not gtx970. Or else i would have gone through  :rtfm: .....

Solution : NONE!

Does this game really need so much Vram? is it not optimized? Is it using the same PS4 backgroud - thats what i heard..

I did check with MSI afterburner the memory use was indeed 3700Mb...

Edited by get_saif

• 2 weeks later...