Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

Haha so all that fuss and I realized that the Porsche is awful compared to most cars. So far my favorite has actually been the drop-top audi's  :lol:

So many of the cars have such awful handling, gotta find an Audi R8 next, I saw a streamer driving one and he was really proud of it.

Haha so all that fuss and I realized that the Porsche is awful compared to most cars. So far my favorite has actually been the drop-top audi's  :lol:

So many of the cars have such awful handling, gotta find an Audi R8 next, I saw a streamer driving one and he was really proud of it.

It's quick, yeah, but I rather enjoy the Lambo knockoff. The Audi R8 knock off is quite nice too, as is the Ferrari and Ford GT40.

Btw, that house seemed to be located more in this general area (dude was a jerk so I smashed up his Porsche and then dropped it in a lake):

gta tyler house.jpg

It's quick, yeah, but I rather enjoy the Lambo knockoff. The Audi R8 knock off is quite nice too, as is the Ferrari and Ford GT40.

Yeah the Lambo/Zonda with that awesome turbo noise after a trip to LS Customs is amazing, and probably the fastest car I've driven in the game.

Yeah the Lambo/Zonda with that awesome turbo noise after a trip to LS Customs is amazing, and probably the fastest car I've driven in the game.

Definitely. I gotta be careful spending money in LS Customs, because I can easily blow through 100K. :lol:

Hmm, I'm seeing the same issue as with GTA IV where road markings don't seem to be right.  

In Alberta, a single or double solid yellow line runs between lanes where the traffic is opposing.  A white solid line means you can't switch to that lane but it is following the same direction that you're travelling.  A dotted yellow line means you can pass when safe.  A dotted white line means you can switch lanes.  I've driven to Montana and it seems they follow the same colour rules.

In GTA, it seems they sometimes have a white dotted line where both lanes aren't travelling in the same direction. 

I guess my question is, are there states where the colours, etc, match GTA?  I could see myself driving the wrong way up a street if that's the case...

I honestly haven't paid attention to the road lines because I pretty much just drive wherever there's an opening. Opposing traffic, sidewalk, in between the cars going the same way (roughly) I am, median; it's all free game for me. :lol:

Lol, yeah, that's generally the case for me as well.   There's times you need to follow the law though.   I'm trying to remember where it bit me the ass.... I think it was driving down multi-lane one-way streets that suddenly turn into two-way but the colors still marked them as one-way *shrug*

I always have to disagreee with WarWeeney. His oppinion is totally different than mine. I remember our last discussion, he said faces in games are not real but he said only Final Fantasy faces are. For me they look very japanese and anim

Edited by Fragsman

• 4 months later...