Water cooling question

Boinker

Cooler Master HAF932. have thought about removing the front Drive bay rack and installing a dual 120 rad in the front of it and using a 36o rad in the top for the video cards but it would be more productive to have the case custom built to suit my needs. I just have to get the funds together and sit down to do it. After my Water cooling project is done then I will be on my way to doing the case. Simple Design, lots of cooling capability, removable motherboard tray, Dual PSU mounts, roughly 12 inches wide to support triple radiator standing up with a 5 1/4 bay sets along side it. Ultra silent fans ETC. Then I wake up and realize i only make so much a year. :lol:

!!DREAM CASE!!!!

Haha everyone deserves there dreams which is why now while I still can I am putting 480 rad in a fractal design refine xl

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did someone say feser.monster or was that just me... LOL. Actually check out Sidewinder. The same guys that built the watercooling morah series of radiators just dumped a triple Rad on the market that is enourmous... LOL