Racing games [PC]

Andrewr05

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Dirt 3 but I don't really play it anymore since my wheel doesn't work very well (I can't calibrate it). If I did have my wheel working properly, I would still play it. :(

I have the NFS Most wanted but it is probably borrowed to my uncle and I don't play it for a while. :P

I can say however that my favorite type of games is racing games without a doubt and I usually play it.

We can always decide a game that all of we can play (like a free game) and make it like a small "championship" between us. Just get one that I can use my wheel or it can get pretty boring really fast. :lol: J/K

Edited by XtremeDS

• 1 month later...

Did you get Project C.A.R.S. yet?

Downloaded this, got it going but my cotroller sucks for such a technical racing game.

Apparently I'm more suited for arcadey racing games anyways...

We need to just set a day this month where we can get at least 5-10 people in a game.

We used to do it for FPSs and way back for MMORPGs too, I'd like to get some of us together again and do some racing some milleania...

:P

Downloaded this, got it going but my cotroller sucks for such a technical racing game.

Apparently I'm more suited for arcadey racing games anyways...

We need to just set a day this month where we can get at least 5-10 people in a game.

We used to do it for FPSs and way back for MMORPGs too, I'd like to get some of us together again and do some racing some milleania...

:P

I am possibly in depending on the time set.

Guest DeAd2RiGhTz

I was pretty good at Mario Kart on the Wii. Does that count? :)

No I dont think that counts lol!