Hello

CelticaFLM

No? Yeah probably not.

I'm that girl...married to that geek D3bruts1d. You know...I'm the one that had a baby and fell off the edge of the earth. Still don't remember? Ok ok so i've been gone for a long time. Now...here I am...back. Why am I back? I want something. It's terrible...I am ashamed. I want...your votes.

Why come here to beg? Well...I know i've voted for some of you in the past...I'm looking for a return on that favor.

:Queue violin music:

I'm a bored mommy and housewife. It's a hard thankless job that doesn't pay $$$ (I get paid in smiles and giggles :teehee: ). At any rate...birthday/Christmas shopping will be a bit strained this year due to the wonderful new addition to my family. So...I came up with the genius (someone has to win right?!) idea to start clipping coupons and entering contests.

Wanna help me out? ::Doe eyes::

Cover Story Contest

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted, although I didn't like that I had to give it some permissions like my personal info for just voting.

Thanks! It's a trusted application. I tweaked a few security settings and I haven't had any issues.

:-)

No? Yeah probably not.

I'm that girl...married to that geek D3bruts1d. You know...I'm the one that had a baby and fell off the edge of the earth. Still don't remember? Ok ok so i've been gone for a long time. Now...here I am...back. Why am I back? I want something. It's terrible...I am ashamed. I want...your votes.

Why come here to beg? Well...I know i've voted for some of you in the past...I'm looking for a return on that favor.

:Queue violin music:

I'm a bored mommy and housewife. It's a hard thankless job that doesn't pay $$$ (I get paid in smiles and giggles :teehee: ). At any rate...birthday/Christmas shopping will be a bit strained this year due to the wonderful new addition to my family. So...I came up with the genius (someone has to win right?!) idea to start clipping coupons and entering contests.

Wanna help me out? ::Doe eyes::

Cover Story Contest

Good luck and congrats on the new addition....whether you believe it or not all you do is appreciated whether the hubby says it or not. Being a mother and a housewife is a hard, full time job and I know I appreciate my wife for all she does and the people around her....

I am no where close to you know that I am back in oklahoma but I did think about coming to visit when I was in blytheville ar but never went farther than memphis tn so unless you plan on mailin the food I got nuttin to worry about :D