Coors

Just sad...

Theres pretty damn noticeable a difference between killing millions of people because they are Jewish and killing a couple dozen heartless cruel SOBs. Godwin's Law doesn't apply here...sorry.

To be fair, that is the society they grew up in. How do they know this is wrong if they never learned it?

In that case, you enjoy Hitler's old job, global genocide is a lot of work though, don't forget to grab yourself a big ol' cup of coffee. :P

Just keep this in mind, that little girl probably lived in that area, and the truth of the matter is that she was more than likely going to end up being just like the rest of those people you saw on that footage. Sure we can look at it more optimistically, we can always say "well she might have been the next einstein!" and she may have, but really the odds are that are just depressing, it's extremely unlikely that anyone coming from that background will do anything amazing. That's why people like Oprah are treated like a big deal, they were one of the very few that came from terrible conditions and ended up living a great life, it's a big deal because it is so unlikely to happen.

You know, I get that it's heart breaking for all of us to see something like that, and for some here even more so because they have children of their own. Personally I don't have children, I'm pretty much still a kid myself actually, but I do have a niece, and I know that if that sort of thing happened to her I would probably cry. However, I'm also an optimistic realist, meaning that I can't just let my imagination run wild and hope and pray that the world will be better tomorrow, the best I can do in that regard is try each and every day to make myself a better person and treat those close to me with respect and try to bring happiness to them, all the while knowing that there is only so much I can do.

This sounds oddly familiar. Sort of reminds me of the 1940s... I forget though, what happened back then? :whistling:

Edit: Darn, Deathmineral beat me to it.

Unfortunately you don't get the big picture. A little girl was run over by a truck...Twice! You can make references to genocide and Hitler exterminating millions based on their faith and genetic makeup. That reference is totally irrelevant in this discussion. We are talking about two people here not millions......... Think about it for a minute.

Unfortunately you don't get the big picture. A little girl was run over by a truck...Twice! You can make references to genocide and Hitler exterminating millions based on their faith and genetic makeup. That reference is totally irrelevant in this discussion. We are talking about two people here not millions......... Think about it for a minute.

Think about it for a minute? Okay...

*1 minute later*

Oh ya, it's all so clear to me now, we should definitely being killing people, that's really the best option here, you were right all along, let's get to killing! :thumbsup:

What exactly is relevant to the discussion? I'm a little confused, you're talking about eliminating stupidity from the gene pool but apparently only those two people make up the stupidity of the gene pool now? How about the other dozen people that Raider is talking about? Do they not assist in making up the stupidity of the gene pool? Which is it, is it two? a dozen? millions?

World is overpopulated anyways. The less stupid people the better. Lets also remove the bad drivers that always seem to be in front of or behind me -.-

My buddy told me all about this past week. I didnt even want to see it. This kind of thing drives me crazy. Such disregard for life and just a baby really. Such a shame on society.

Think about it for a minute? Okay...

*1 minute later*

Oh ya, it's all so clear to me now, we should definitely being killing people, that's really the best option here, you were right all along, let's get to killing! :thumbsup:

What exactly is relevant to the discussion? I'm a little confused, you're talking about eliminating stupidity from the gene pool but apparently only those two people make up the stupidity of the gene pool now? How about the other dozen people that Raider is talking about? Do they not assist in making up the stupidity of the gene pool? Which is it, is it two? a dozen? millions?

+1 and thank you Death. Now I don't have to write as much on my phone.

All I can add is the people posting here about harming another human being, let it be one or one million, is just as sad as the video. That may not fit in "big picture" but it is still horrible.

It is relevant to the discussion though I'm not a history expert what you just said

That being said the next best option is to eliminate it from the gene pool

is how Hitler got started I don't have the specifics you can probably find it in a history book some ware in Hitlers earlier years there were some Jews that did something that he didn't like which got him upset and instead of thinking well maybe these are a few people that aren't good people he took it to the next step and said because these Jews did this bad thing then that means all Jews must be bad people and the rest is history

It's also worth noting that it's not good to make judgements without know all the facts of the case we assume that all the people in the video were negligent and didn't care but maybe the truck driver wasn't paying attention or he got nervous once he realized he hit a child and took off because he was afraid of getting in trouble and maybe the guy on the motorcycle was in shock after seeing the child mashed in the road and took off because he didn't know what to do and maybe the old women who dragged the child to the side of the road went to find help but didn't find anybody before the other women picked up the child and took the child to go get help

It's also worth noting that it's not good to make judgements without know all the facts of the case.

This is a very good point by the way, one that I meant to touch on earlier but just forgot.

More criticized the phenomenon of people passing by without helping, caused at least in part by previous extortion attempts from the injured and their families who have sometimes tried to blame the person helping.

That was part of the video's description and it probably sounds silly to some people but it's actually a pretty valid reason for why those people ignored the situation, perhaps even more so for them as it may be a somewhat common occurrence in that area.

It's really the same reason many of us will see a small child lost in a store and crying their eyes out and yelling "mommy" and nobody does anything to help the child. The chances of you being accused of kidnapping are pretty high if someone sees you walking that child to the front of Wal-Mart, sure you're just going to the help desk, but everyone in store watching you think you're kidnapping a little kid.

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

That was part of the video's description and it probably sounds silly to some people but it's actually a pretty valid reason for why those people ignored the situation, perhaps even more so for them as it may be a somewhat common occurrence in that area.

It's really the same reason many of us will see a small child lost in a store and crying their eyes out and yelling "mommy" and nobody does anything to help the child. The chances of you being accused of kidnapping are pretty high if someone sees you walking that child to the front of Wal-Mart, sure you're just going to the help desk, but everyone in store watching you think you're kidnapping a little kid.

:withstupid:

Another good point