Coors

Just sad...

It's easy to say something like the mother should have paid closer attention. But it's also not too hard to imagine taking your eye off her for a few seconds and then shes wandered off somewhere. Maybe the mother was looking for her in the store. Or she climbed out of her crib/playpen. Maybe there was no crib or playpen at all. Unless you've raised a kid you might not know what you would or could have done in the same situation.

I know, I was just wondering.

Punch hell! Put both of them in the road and slowly roll over them in the same manner as they rolled over the child. Then sit back and watch as everyone drives by and walks past...........

:lol:

"What a terrible thing these people have done, I think we should repeat the act!"

"What a terrible thing these people have done, I think we should repeat the act!"

This.

And your approach is... ?

There's a huge difference between mercilessly running over a child and reaping what you sow.

An eye for an eye my friend! There is no purer justice in the world.............

Punch hell! Put both of them in the road and slowly roll over them in the same manner as they rolled over the child. Then sit back and watch as everyone drives by and walks past...........

I was being nice...... I think throwing him out out on a freeway would be more suiting.

And your approach is... ?

There's a huge difference between mercilessly running over a child and reaping what you sow.

My approach is not living in China. :D

It really doesn't matter what my approach is because there isn't a good one, it's just a crappy situation, and the only two options are making it worse and ignoring, you can't fix it.

They say you can't fix stupid...... That being said the next best option is to eliminate it from the gene pool.

They say you can't fix stupid...... That being said the next best option is to eliminate it from the gene pool.

In that case, you enjoy Hitler's old job, global genocide is a lot of work though, don't forget to grab yourself a big ol' cup of coffee. :P

Just keep this in mind, that little girl probably lived in that area, and the truth of the matter is that she was more than likely going to end up being just like the rest of those people you saw on that footage. Sure we can look at it more optimistically, we can always say "well she might have been the next einstein!" and she may have, but really the odds are that are just depressing, it's extremely unlikely that anyone coming from that background will do anything amazing. That's why people like Oprah are treated like a big deal, they were one of the very few that came from terrible conditions and ended up living a great life, it's a big deal because it is so unlikely to happen.

You know, I get that it's heart breaking for all of us to see something like that, and for some here even more so because they have children of their own. Personally I don't have children, I'm pretty much still a kid myself actually, but I do have a niece, and I know that if that sort of thing happened to her I would probably cry. However, I'm also an optimistic realist, meaning that I can't just let my imagination run wild and hope and pray that the world will be better tomorrow, the best I can do in that regard is try each and every day to make myself a better person and treat those close to me with respect and try to bring happiness to them, all the while knowing that there is only so much I can do.

Edited by Deathmineral

This sounds oddly familiar. Sort of reminds me of the 1940s... I forget though, what happened back then? :whistling:

Edit: Darn, Deathmineral beat me to it.

Edited by l33t p1mp

I can understand if a driver didnt see her if the driver was in a high car and she was so small but for the driver and people who were just walking not to even help her is just sickening :(

This sounds oddly familiar. Sort of reminds me of the 1940s... I forget though, what happened back then? :whistling:

Edit: Darn, Deathmineral beat me to it.

Theres pretty damn noticeable a difference between killing millions of people because they are Jewish and killing a couple dozen heartless cruel SOBs. Godwin's Law doesn't apply here...sorry.