Coors

Just sad...

I just read that the child died :( So bloody sad.... I would love to punch the first driver in the face......

Bosco, why should the second driver not be punched as well? He had plenty of room to avoid the girl, yet he still ran her over.

I just read that the child died :( So bloody sad.... I would love to punch the first driver in the face......

Not to sound insensitive...but it's probably for the best. Even if she did survive she'd never fully recover from that. And she had brain damage.

I'd like to punch their government in the face.

Bosco, why should the second driver not be punched as well? He had plenty of room to avoid the girl, yet he still ran her over.

I am not saying I wouldn't, I am just more mad at the first driver since he started it. Then you throw all of the other people in that walked by there would be lots of punching going on.

Not to sound insensitive...but it's probably for the best. Even if she did survive she'd never fully recover from that. And she had brain damage.

I'd like to punch their government in the face.

Ya if she was that badly hurt I agree, its so sad to watch that.

The people should be charged that were seen walking by and doing nothing to help her.

Why did the mother even allow her child to walk around in the streets?

Still, that society is messed up.

Did anyone here even read the description for the video?

It does provide you with a lot of the information that some of you are guessing about. :P

Why did the mother even allow her child to walk around in the streets?

It's easy to say something like the mother should have paid closer attention. But it's also not too hard to imagine taking your eye off her for a few seconds and then shes wandered off somewhere. Maybe the mother was looking for her in the store. Or she climbed out of her crib/playpen. Maybe there was no crib or playpen at all. Unless you've raised a kid you might not know what you would or could have done in the same situation.

Punch hell! Put both of them in the road and slowly roll over them in the same manner as they rolled over the child. Then sit back and watch as everyone drives by and walks past...........