Ron Paul

flareback

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like Ron Paul?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know / Don't know anything about him.

Fox news doesn't bother because they already know he can't win.

Here is a source for you to read up on about ol whitey.

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/ronpaulnaziskkkelectionsvotersusiowagopisraeljewishchristiansiranislamicterrorismcaucuswarlibertyblacksbarackobamarepublicansdemocrats48010212.html

That link = :rofl:

That doesn't show me anything but a bunch of text typed up by some joker. All of his sources are complete crap that show they're clearly bias against him. Seriously, "NewsOne: For Black America"? Their whole website looks like it's run by the same kind of nuts you get out the of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Edit: By the way,

is what a real source looks like. Edited by Deathmineral

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't show me anything but a bunch of text typed up by some joker. All of his sources are complete crap that show they're clearly bias against him. Seriously, "NewsOne: For Black America"? Their whole website looks like it's run by the same kind of nuts you get out the of the Westboro Baptist Church.

is what a real source looks like.

Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

He was lead editor for a bunch of racially charged propaganda back in the 80's and 90's . He is endorsed by a grand wizard of the klan. He makes silly claims about the state of affairs in the middle east.

Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

He was lead editor for a bunch of racially charged propaganda back in the 80's and 90's . He is endorsed by a grand wizard of the klan. He makes silly claims about the state of affairs in the middle east.

Lets see so real proof of that. So far all you have offered is some very obviously fake and biased website.

is what a real source looks like.

Lets see so real proof of that. So far all you have offered is some very obviously fake and biased website.

:google:

LMGTFY

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/the-story-behind-ron-paul-s-racist-newsletters-20111227

"Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

:google:

LMGTFY

http://www.nationalj...etters-20111227

"Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

That is definitely an interesting read, i would say that for the most part i agree with it. But i think he is the best of the current selection of candidates. And who knows, if he is crazy, a crank in office may be what we need to wake the country up.

Show some proof he didn't make hose obviously real quotes

Oh the denial lol

Read previous post.

Please lets not turn this into a flame war. I am endeavouring to keep my remarks civil and polite please do me the courtesy of doing the same.

none of those videos prove he's not a racist, and all I said was that he's linked to white supremacist groups.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/01/ron-paul-civil-rights-act_n_1178688.html

Am I missing something? I don't see anything about white supremacy in that article.

Also, those videos weren't intended to prove that he isn't racist. They were meant to show very different angles on the issue that all point in the same direction.

Edited by Deathmineral