Ron Paul

flareback

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like Ron Paul?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know / Don't know anything about him.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Ron Paul a lot and will vote for him in the elcetion if he gets the nomination. The problem with him is the drastic changes he wants to make. People are having a tough time getting around the fact that the current system is not working and maybe just maybe it is time for more drastic measures. As much as people complain about the business as usual politics, they refuse to listen to something different and the media doesn't help the matter. If you have ever listened to Ron Paul go after the FED you would just love this guy. Obama sucks okay. Lets clear that up. Would McCain have been better probably not if maybe by a little. I no longer claim any party line. I just think this country will not allow the kinds of changes he wants to make therfore the media makes him out to be a kook. If he were elected I would actually fear for him. Not of what some lone nut job would do but our own government. Ron Paul is real change. I don't even know if I am ready for it but I will take my chances before we fall deeper down the well.

I will take Herman Cain if he gets the nod as well. As for the rest I will just not vote at all. Can't stand the other GOP candidates even though I can't stand Obama either.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Poor Ron Paul sent me an email today. He said he has had just over 18 mins of talking time TOTAL for the last three debates... that is dead last in time allowed but he is still ranked 3rd overall according to his stats.

That is pretty sorry coverage on a guy just because the media doesnt agree with all his ideas. They are biased too.

Poor Ron Paul sent me an email today. He said he has had just over 18 mins of talking time TOTAL for the last three debates... that is dead last in time allowed but he is still ranked 3rd overall according to his stats.

That is pretty sorry coverage on a guy just because the media doesnt agree with all his ideas. They are biased too.

The media totally sucks. The best thing people can do if interested is go find him on you tube when he is just hammering people in congressional hearings and inquiries. You will be impressed especially if you are disgusted with the way things are.

I like Ron Paul he has some great ideas but it seems like just when he gets the thing rolling he goes off and says something dumb. I like him and if between him and Obama, it is him for sure. Of the republican candidates though he is my second choice with Cain being first.

I like Ron Paul he has some great ideas but it seems like just when he gets the thing rolling he goes off and says something dumb. I like him and if between him and Obama, it is him for sure. Of the republican candidates though he is my second choice with Cain being first.

Cain has his own dumb quotes as well but I like him too.

I like Ron Paul, but he's not my primary choice for president. But I can tell you exactly why the media doesn't give him the air time he deserves. It's the same reason that none of the third party candidates get any air time. It's because Ron Paul isn't what the media and the corporations want as their president.

At least your Ron Paul is allowed to debate. Poor Ralph Nader has been pulling 5-10% in the polls for the past 20 years and has never been allowed to debate. The debate committee has only once allowed a non-two party duopoly candidate run, and that was Ross Perot in 1992. After Perot held the lead in the polls after the debate, the debate committee vowed to never let a third party debate in any later elections. Don't you just love your country. You have two choices for 300 million voices.

I like Ron Paul, but he's not my primary choice for president. But I can tell you exactly why the media doesn't give him the air time he deserves. It's the same reason that none of the third party candidates get any air time. It's because Ron Paul isn't what the media and the corporations want as their president.

At least your Ron Paul is allowed to debate. Poor Ralph Nader has been pulling 5-10% in the polls for the past 20 years and has never been allowed to debate. The debate committee has only once allowed a non-two party duopoly candidate run, and that was Ross Perot in 1992. After Perot held the lead in the polls after the debate, the debate committee vowed to never let a third party debate in any later elections. Don't you just love your country. You have two choices for 300 million voices.

That may be the reason Mr Paul is on the Republican Ticket instead of the Liberation ticket or the Green Peace ticket or simply an Independent ticket, etc.

That may be the reason Mr Paul is on the Republican Ticket instead of the Liberation ticket or the Green Peace ticket or simply an Independent ticket, etc.

Actually he was on the Libertarian presidential ticket in '88 and he probably does identify more with Libertarian policy than he does with the current Republican agenda.