PSU wattage for 2xgtx590

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

score 11810

WOW you are really getting bottlenecked by that p2 x6 1100t. you can compare your score to others on the 3dmark benchmark page here at occ. my two 480's overclocked were 200 points behind you two 590's at stock speeds thats just not right. i would love to see what your score would be if you take out one 590 just to see if the score drops and by how much.

you can post your scores over on the 3dmark benchmark page http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=180388

i know its not compareing apples to apples but water_hazards 3 580's while overclocked are killing those 2 590's. i think that 1100t is really holding those back. nyt ryda moved from a 1090t to a 2600k and picked up 1400 points on a single 580

Edited by olokul

Pretty happy with framerate. Most of the time it stays in the 90-110 range. Would it be well worth it to invest in an intel chipset and cpu? The only time it would come in handy is 3dmark11 lol. I do have an upgraded bug so it may happen soon or later.

Pretty happy with framerate. Most of the time it stays in the 90-110 range. Would it be well worth it to invest in an intel chipset and cpu? The only time it would come in handy is 3dmark11 lol. I do have an upgraded bug so it may happen soon or later.

It will happen when IVY comes :P

Then you will be running your two 590s in gen 3 x16 slots with your 3930K clocked to 5Ghz under water and your quad channel memory at 1600MHz Cas7 and 16 gb of it :happy: