MoD_Box_CPU

Easy to clean cases?

When I get my store up and running I'm going to setup everything into identical cases. Obviously, since the customers wont have access to the machines directly, the cases wont need to be fancy at all or have lights or clear panels etc they just need to have proper airflow and be easy to clean (on a biweekly basis depending on customer traffic.) Any advice on what I should choose? The CM HAF 912 was my first choice.

Definitely go for cases with built-in removable dust filters.

Really it just depends on your price range. You can get cases as cheap as the antec 300 that come with dust filters, or go with cases from silverstone that have dust filters but cost 600-700 dollars.

Most REALLY new cases tend to come with air filters, but you'll have to be keen on your selection. I'm pretty sure NZXT and Corsair have air filters standard on all of this year's models.

One thing you should also put into play is that good wire management is going to be a large determining factor of how easily a case will clean out. The less exposed wire sleeving the better. The haf series cases would be great to use its just no filters included. You can put a fan filter onto the back side of the fan as those are handy.

My thoughts, boinker

Definitely go for cases with built-in removable dust filters.

Really it just depends on your price range. You can get cases as cheap as the antec 300 that come with dust filters, or go with cases from silverstone that have dust filters but cost 600-700 dollars.

Most REALLY new cases tend to come with air filters, but you'll have to be keen on your selection. I'm pretty sure NZXT and Corsair have air filters standard on all of this year's models.

Cost is always a factor sadly, I'd like to keep them under $110 a piece but I'd be willing bet at least a few stores around my area (or online for that matter) would give me a bulk buy discount. Has anyone built something like add-on compartments to place over intake fans for filters?

Edit: I do like the Antec nearly considered it for my current build

Edited by MoD_Box_CPU

Cost is always a factor sadly, I'd like to keep them under $110 a piece but I'd be willing bet at least a few stores around my area (or online for that matter) would give me a bulk buy discount. Has anyone built something like add-on compartments to place over intake fans for filters?

Edit: I do like the Antec nearly considered it for my current build

Just be warned the 300 is a little tight and cable management can be challenging with the 300. It is a very nice, tried and true case though.

Just be warned the 300 is a little tight and cable management can be challenging with the 300. It is a very nice, tried and true case though.

Yeah I've looked through a few but hopefully I can get a good deal on modular PSU's to help with cable management, if not I shall be heavily investing in zip ties

The Three Hundred is a solid case but you need to filter the 120mm side intake to be sure. What I did was just get a piece of fine wire screen and tape it on the inside of the side panel. You could also get something like this, 120mm Aluminum Fan Filter Grill, Black or Silver. If you want a little better air flow potential and cable management then look at the Fractal Core 3000. However in any case at a lower end of the price points the filter on the side panel is something you will need to add.

Edited by ComputerEd