HitBoxMaster

Getting Started

download the program hwmonitor, it will display all of your temperatures.

furmark is also a good program to test the maximum temperature on the gpu, and occt for the cpu.

Go 10 mhz at the time and test stability with furmark, if you get any weird rendering go back a little.

Monitor your temps with hwmonitor, and make sure cpu don't go over 65 adn gpu not over 80, if they do that at stock i would chech the inside of the computer for dust buildup.

And what about the voltages?? How they interfere?? It's good to tweaking it??

if you don't increase viltages there is much less risk of anything breaking, but then again, without voltages (and even with) that card still sucks to game with.

Well for one thing if you only have a stock cooler on your cpu you really should not oc that pc, there is a good chance you will fry it, you are not giving us enough info on your system, like cpu cooler>case> and how many fans you have and psu installed, every one who posted would like to help you but we can't give advice without knowing your system, or else we could do more harm than good.And I'm sure no one here wants to help you burn your pc out.:dunno:

Oh, I don't know. Sapphire maybe??

Not a good answer.

Edited by SpikeSoprano