What Speed is you internet download / upload?

neddamttocs

53 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Download Speed?

• 50+ Mbps
    • 25-49 Mbps
    • 15-24 Mbps
    • 10-14 Mbps
    • 5-9 Mbps
    • 1-4 Mbps
    • Under 1 Mbps
  2. 2. What is your Upload speed?

• 10+ Mbps
    • 5-9 Mbps
    • 2-4 Mbps
    • 1-2 Mbps
    • Under 1 Mbps

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah this is before im getting telstra... im getting new internet sometime this week, but im not sure what is fastest in WA, cause i really need high speed so if you know which is faster, telstra or iinet, or another, post a link

It would be fairly safe to say Telstra will probably be the fastest. You could try whirlpool forums to find out what sort of speeds you can get in Perth. I know iinet now covers quite a bit of wa I dont know about optuses coverage you could call both or try online entering your homephone to find if they cover you. Again however you could find speeds for wherever you are in Perth most probably on whirlpool forums. Depending what exchange you end up on there are quite a few Optus customers in Perth getting 10+ down and around .5 to 1 up.

It would be fairly safe to say Telstra will probably be the fastest. You could try whirlpool forums to find out what sort of speeds you can get in Perth. I know iinet now covers quite a bit of wa I dont know about optuses coverage you could call both or try online entering your homephone to find if they cover you. Again however you could find speeds for wherever you are in Perth most probably on whirlpool forums. Depending what exchange you end up on there are quite a few Optus customers in Perth getting 10+ down and around .5 to 1 up.

it seems i have to go iinet, because telstra apparently cant give me adsl 2+ in my new house, in a brand new development, with a adsl2+ switchboard less than 2km away

it seems i have to go iinet, because telstra apparently cant give me adsl 2+ in my new house, in a brand new development, with a adsl2+ switchboard less than 2km away

You have got to be kidding.....

That is very poor form from Telstra, especially so close to the switchboard I am so surprised they wouldnt try and get on in a new development.

Well with iinet depending how many calls you make a month they do have some very nice voip and internet packages, just a suggestion.

Hope whatever you end up with is better than what you currently have. To be honest my 3g browsing on my phone just did a speed test 3 down and 1.5 up with only 75% reception. This message sent from my phone :/