[WTS] BRAND NEW OCZ RevoDrive 180GB - Qty. 2

pezcore

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, not to mention I can't find a 180 gb version of the revo :rolleyes:

Marking another one up for you Angel, when Google could have helped you :P

Free bump for a great deal! I'm using a laptop, so no need here, lol.

An SSD especially a large sized one is the greatest upgrade for a laptop even more so if you can install two HDD/SSDs in it so you can still have another drive 500gb, 750gb whatever storing docs, movies, music ect.

I think he was saying since this card was PCIe that he couldn't use it in his laptop ;)

But, seriously guys, this really isn't that suspicious :rolleyes:

Bump for a great deal :thumbsup:

An SSD especially a large sized one is the greatest upgrade for a laptop even more so if you can install two HDD/SSDs in it so you can still have another drive 500gb, 750gb whatever storing docs, movies, music ect.

I would love to see pictures of the installation of these drives in a laptop :wave:

I would love to see pictures of the installation of these drives in a laptop :wave:

It would def get my vote for the OCC Awards best ghetto mod :lol:

LMAO Pez, I would crack up if someone sat down and pulled that out of their laptop bag and set it up! Which would have nothing to do with my envy of the speed :whistling:

Post the specs and I might be interested. If it is 200 for one of them, and the read write speed is similar to sata 3, then I am not interested because I can get two 90gb sata 3 ssds and put them in raid 0 and crush the specs for the same price.

Also, I wanted to comment on this. I did a lot of research before buying, and these revodrives are 2 drives already in RAID 0 (In the case of my drives, 2 x 90 GB), with the benefit of the PCIe interface.

They blow almost everything away in terms of speed. The only negatives were the price (not an issues because I'm selling mine way below retail) and lack of TRIM support (although they implement their own version of trash collection).

Seriously tempted to just keep these, but like I said I am happy with my Intel RST setup and I have bills to pay.