XFX Contest

Bosco

If I won an XFX PSU I would put it in my brand new system! I just got a Sandy Bridge, with a MSI motherboard, 16gb of Gskill ram, and a EVGA GTX 570 classified. Then I would have a PSU to throw in my virtualization/ESXi box that I am working on building

I would put it in my main rig

AMD Phenom II 1090T @3.8ghz

XFX Radeon HD 6950 XXX edition

ASUS M4A89TD Pro /USB3

OCZ Vertex 3 120gb SSD

4GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 1600

If i won the 850 then It would empower my second rig with a intel I7 920, EVGA x58 FTW3, Mushkin DDR3 1600, EVGA gtx 480, Western digital 500Gig hard drive with windows 7 pro inside of a HaF932.

What perfect timing for a PSU giveaway!

If I won one of these, I would put it in a computer that I have been building for my Christmas animated lighting display since I have to take the unit that I have folding now offline to use for it.

I have an MSI 865PE motherboard, an E8400 cpu, 4GB ram, and a 250GB HD for the system. I just need a PSU to finally finish the rig and get it going. With the problems with work this year and low income I have been holding off buying a PSU (since it really is a luxury) but this would be awesome as well as letting me keep my other rig folding right on through the holidays as well!

Way to go OCC.

Bill