XFX Contest

Bosco

Hello Bosco!

I just registered 1 hour ago and did a search within the forum for my XFX HD5850 just to read up on comments and found your post. To be honest I dont know why I have not purchased a high perfomance PSU for my system yet but I have been thinking about it. I would have to think it's due to the fact of how the PSU doesnt really do anything to effect the performance of the computer. Yes a good PSU keeps the system stable, but it really doesnt do much more. Well Bosco I am there now and I really need one to complete my acrylic box. In about 2 weeks God willing I will be getting a new dual PCI-E motherboard (hopefully an XFX MB) with one more XFX HD5850 to match the one I have. I don't expect my less than adequate Ultra PSU to survive the pregnancy! lol I'm sure there are others that will say they need it more but I just thought you should know the facts. I have put alot of time and love into my acrylic case and would love to see a quality PSU powering up my box! Please look at my Album gallery for pictures!!!!

Thanks for reading,

Anthony :cheers:

post-79276-0-63520200-1319408151_thumb.jpg

Edited by philanthropist

The contest has been over for a while now. :P

Congrats to the winners!

Oh wow I thought we were still in the 2nd week of Oct. lol sorry! My Bad! :whistling:

Congrates to the winners!!!

Edited by philanthropist

haha no worries :)

Both winners have contacted me so this one is officially over.

We will most likely have one last contest before the big christmas contest so keep your eyes peeled. :)