XFX Contest

Bosco

I will be powering a amd phenom II x4 940 3.3ghz OC and pushing it higher, 4gb of gskill ddr2-800 ram, ati radeaon hd 5770, creative x-fi titanium sound card, cpu only water cooling loop, a 1tb hdd and 250gb hdd, along with 3 110cfm fans. It will replace my ultra x2 740 watt ineffeciant power supply.

Edited by Gualichu04

I would use this to power a gaming system for my kids at my ex's house. They are currently using a Pentium D system with a 6800gt and it desperately needs to be retired. In parts, I have a Phenom II X4 970, RAM, case and a Radeon 4860 (yes they do exist), and all I would need to complete the build is a motherboard if I won this power supply.

Thanks for offering these up!

Edited by slngsht

Asrock Extreme4 Gen3 Motherboard, Intel i5 2500K processor, CORSAIR H100 Liquid CPU Cooler, 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Ram, Evga GTX260, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, Western Digital VelociRaptor 450GB, CoolerMaster HAF 932, and of course XFX EasyRail 850W power supply.

If I won one of these power supplies, it would go into a build I'm planning for my girlfriend. Her laptop will not run Sims 3: Pets, and it is the end of the world.

LMAO I feel you man my girl complains about that too. hahahaha.

I would replace my Coolermaster 550 with either for sure. Rest of the rig-Asus P6T mobo, I7-930, Win 7 64bit, Nocturna NH-d14, CM690II advanced case, 6gb Gskill Ram, Sapphire Radeon 5850, WD Black 750. :cheers: