Looking for New PC,Art,discspace,ram,downloading

dorothybueeyes

Believe it or not some of us don't have any problems with prebuilt PCs. There's more than one type of person in the world...

:withstupid: Though some parts are definitely skimped on (PSUs for starters)

How about a Mac?

A lot of people are going to hate on Apple here, but to be honest the Macbook pros are amazing laptops. You can even run windows on them if you wish too.

Because price lol, especially with Llano and Sandybridge mobile cpus, there's no reason to get a Macbook anymore. Windows machines get great battery life now too.

What kind of art will you be doing OP?

Believe it or not some of us don't have any problems with prebuilt PCs. There's more than one type of person in the world...

Mind if I dump this in my sig?

Edit: also for everyone that hasn't noticed

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:50 AM

and the op has only one post on OCC this thread is dead

Edited by Stonerboy779

i am on a prebuilt machine, back when i got it, sure it was nice and all. but as time went, i was heavily limited to what i could upgrade. the motherboards that are in prebuilt are made specifically for the model and you have to look around just for what you need. i wish i went with building my own at the time, but was very uneducated and was to scared, a regret i have to live with. with price, its always a gamble to go with prebuilt or do it yourself, but with the experience you get when you do it yourself, you feel a lot better when you can say you built your own.

How about a Mac?

A lot of people are going to hate on Apple here, but to be honest the Macbook pros are amazing laptops. You can even run windows on them if you wish too.

I agree, a mac with a extended warranty sounds like it would be great for this person. Price allowing.