iphone 4s

Black64

32 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting the iphone 4s?

200$ for an iPhone 4? Thats mighty cheap!

For a used, 16-month old device, in mint condition it is about average. They are the 32GB models, which originally sold for $299. Even if Gazelle (company I sold them to) turns around and resells them with only a slight markup, the buyers would still get a killer deal. With the iPhone 4S released, you can now only buy the 8GB iPhone 4 for $99 with contract.

Meh, not worth getting. And iPhone 4s? (for steve)? :blink:

I agree with you that for most people--especially those with an iPhone 4--the iPhone 4S is really worth the upgrade. There are some that could benefit from it. Though I really didn't expect it to sell as well as it did, of course, I said the exact same thing about the iPhone 3GS which also sold well. As far as the "S" in the name, when the 3GS was released Apple stated that the "S" was for speed and indicated it was only a minor (slight? :P) upgrade over the iPhone 3G. I assume that the same carries true with the "S" in 4S... though, it really doesn't have to mean anything (Windows XP, Flash MX, etc.).

200$ for an iPhone 4? Thats mighty cheap!

+1 there on ebay for like $600. I just bought my 3GS for that price on ebay. Somebody got a really good deal..... :whistling:

Edited by Black6464