iphone 4s

Black64

32 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting the iphone 4s?

The iphone 4s about to be released on the 14th of this month. So has anyone pre-ordered it or are planning to get it? Comments?

IMO I like iphones I use a 3GS everyday and I don't what I would do with out it. I won't upgrade right away. I like to stay 2 generations behind. Let them work out the bugs first.

Apple.com link

Edited by Black6464

I have the iPhone 4 in White now, honestly the new one would be a waste as it's only the camera that's the real upgrade IMO.

Tom's Hardware had a good article on why not to upgrade.

LINK

Edited by MJCRO

Like my Droid Incredible and will stay with Android. My iPod Touch is obviously running iOS and I find it to be inferior to Android with Sense on top (haven't experienced vanilla Android, but I do not doubt my experience will be similar). Obviously this is my opinion and my answer to question of if I will be getting the iPhone 4S.

Yup preordered though it as backordered so i'm looking at a week to 2 week delay.

It's an upgrade from my 3GS, just wanted an upgrade. The 4S seems like a solid upgrade hardware wise.

Though I might still keep my 3GS as a test device. Having an old bootrom makes it an untethered JB heaven :D

I have the iPhone 4 in White now, honestly the new one would be a waste as it's only the camera that's the real upgrade IMO.

Tom's Hardware had a good article on why not to upgrade.

LINK

The dual core A5 and Siri are all you would be missing out on other than the camera. Hard decision for a 4 owner :(

I have a 3GS and am just about finished with my contract so I am going to upgrade to the 4S. After having an iPhone this long I just don't see myself switching. I like it a lot because I have a lot of Apple gadgets. Before anyone is like "omg F apple they sux0rz" just know most of them were given to me, and well they are great products! I have nothing against Android, it just doesn't make sense to give up the connectivity between my phone and TV lol

I'm upgrading both my iPhone 4 and my wife's to the 4S. The decision to upgrade her phone was largely based on the camera, she wares out her phone right now taking photos so the improved camera will be nice for her. For me, it was all business. Improved processor, not-4G HSPA+ network speeds, and Siri will help immensely. While overall, it isn't a great upgrade spec wise, it does have it's perks. And since I sold both of our iPhone 4s for ~$200 each, the cost was minimal. :D

I'm upgrading both my iPhone 4 and my wife's to the 4S. The decision to upgrade her phone was largely based on the camera, she wares out her phone right now taking photos so the improved camera will be nice for her. For me, it was all business. Improved processor, not-4G HSPA+ network speeds, and Siri will help immensely. While overall, it isn't a great upgrade spec wise, it does have it's perks. And since I sold both of our iPhone 4s for ~$200 each, the cost was minimal. :D

200$ for an iPhone 4? Thats mighty cheap!