cirro

Steve Jobs funeral to be protested

I find it really disturbing that they teach their children this message of hate too.

Yep. They will disown any family member who tries to question or get out of it too, regardless of age. One family was asked in an interview what would happen if their children said they didnt believe. He said, that they already kicked their 24yo daughter out and hadnt spoke to her in several years. He was asked what they would do if the young ones disagreed (7yo), and he responded that he would be removed from the family as well. As in, putting him in a foster home/group home. A parent who would disown and get rid of their young child because of a disagreement is an unfit parent and imo not mentally stable/mature enough to have a child in the first place. I consider myself to be a Baptist. Comparing WBC to a normal baptist, is like comparing a jihadist extreme terrorist muslim, to your every day muslim.

How the hell hasn't someone completely and violently destroyed this entire organization yet?

Because of the few amendments that protect them. And the authorities incapability to see the laws they are breaking. I just wish people would stop hiding behind beleifs such as this one. Just a bunch of cowards that will never among to nothing IMHO.

How the hell hasn't someone completely and violently destroyed this entire organization yet?

There are always a very large amount of law enforcement in between the protesters and the victims.

The INSANITY that is AMERICA today is way out of control. This really isnt the America I grew up in. All these Racist organizations, Gang Organizations, Hate Organizations, Fanatical Religious Organizations are reallyl just a bunch of loosers looking for a cause, an identity, something to belong to.

How about we make our own .Org? "Hate the Haters", sounds about right.

One of these days they are going to picket the wrong funeral and come across a bunch of people that no longer give a crap. God be with them on that day

these same bastards came to protest infront of my high school because there was too much diversity among the students -__-. But they were very unlcky because it was 5000+ students vs 30 of them ppl threw bottles at them and eventually they left. they were holding up signs about how much god hates jews and muslims and gays. i hate them with a passion. :nono:

I'm sure all that they're waiting on is for someone to retaliate violently and sue them. People in an emotional state have a harder time controlling their actions.

If I were anywhere near them, I'd follow them around making fun of their beliefs every waking hour and hope they retaliate by attacking me, I'm sure I can egg them on. I'm pretty good at that.

The INSANITY that is AMERICA today is way out of control. This really isnt the America I grew up in. All these Racist organizations, Gang Organizations, Hate Organizations, Fanatical Religious Organizations are reallyl just a bunch of loosers looking for a cause, an identity, something to belong to.

How about we make our own .Org? "Hate the Haters", sounds about right.

The internet is just giving the people who shout loudly the ability to shout to the whole nation/world instead of their local newspaper/coffeeshop/etc.

Rumor has it the iCasket will be the most expensive apple pruduct yet. It retails for 1Mil USD.

Really? Show some class people. You may not have liked Jobs (though you have no reason to dislike him) but don't piss on his grave.

Edited by Waco

If I were anywhere near them, I'd follow them around making fun of their beliefs every waking hour and hope they retaliate by attacking me, I'm sure I can egg them on. I'm pretty good at that.

It's the best way. That, or having a member "disappear" every now and then.