Steve Jobs Has Died...

t0asty

The tech in his stuff won Nobel prizes. Whether you like or dislike Apple products is of no consequence (personally, it's not their products I dislike it is the restrictions on its usage and compatibility) Companies like Apple have and will better humanity!

RIP Jobs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I showed a photo of him to a girl in my class and she said, "he looks like an asshole" :lol:

In any case, even though I hate Apple and didn't particularly like him, I do use an iPod, iPhone and iPad, so gotta give him a little credit.

RIP.

PS. I don't think he really died from cancer, I think he died because his successor unveiled the iPhone 4S instead of iPhone 5.

That's crazy. I thought he'd live longer after stepping down.

you'd think so to, but it most likely was "i am at the point where i cant even do my job so i need to"

prob just rode it to long. hard to imagine having endless money and not being able to compete with an illness

I showed a photo of him to a girl in my class and she said, "he looks like an butthole" :lol:

In any case, even though I hate Apple and didn't particularly like him, I do use an iPod, iPhone and iPad, so gotta give him a little credit.

RIP.

PS. I don't think he really died from cancer, I think he died because his successor unveiled the iPhone 4S instead of iPhone 5.

Hahaha mine said it was aids.

Just heard this on the radio.

As much as I didnt like him as a businessman I do concede he did sanding things for apple. He was a great visionary snd I miss being able to curse him for his great visionary ideas that kill competition.

RIP

As much as I don't like Apple, I loved him as a business man! One of the greatest business minds out there hands down! RIP Mr. Jobs

I know this has been posted before, but worth every minute of your time!