"BATTLEFIELD 3" PC Case Mod...Video Posted Today!

It was great to see that case in person and to meet you and the guys from Fractal to those of you that didn't see it at CES it is a piece of art I was totally blown away with it and it is what caught my eye and made me make a b line for their booth.

• 2 weeks later...

nice video music made me laugh just wish I was good enuff with an air brush to do half what you guys did to the bf3 case :cheers:

Makes me wish I could mod at all. I am still stuck here trying to find the right paint for all my modding coming up. These guys are doing all this fancy paint work and I :wallbash: can't :wallbash: get :wallbash: the :wallbash: lighting :wallbash: right :wallbash: on my build. Half the time my modding for the month is me starring at my pc pretending it is prettier.

It just makes me appreciate builds like these that much more :happy: . Good job MNPC tech :thumbsup: . Tell the CES people to hold it in D.C. next time ;)

I am buying a new air brush with my tax refund and plan on doing some painting and and some mnpctech fan grills and a few other things I am thinking about from them. I like the sniper fan grills since I like to play sniper in bf3 lol but I dont want to camo my case atleast forest camo but maybe urban camo would work for me being silver grey black I think it is

• 1 year later...