youtube is offically the devil

cirro

So my son watches alot of shows on the internet, however his favorite is dinosaur king (which he watches on youtube) a childrens cartoon with fighting dinosaurs.

(think of ripped off digimon with all dinosaurs)

i have the season 1 playlist que'd, and inbetween there are still "youtube featured ads" inbetween them.

im finishing the dishes and i come back into the living room, my child looks at me (he is 4 mind you)

and says "im a mormon"

i wish i had been drinking a beverage to spit out at offense.

i can understand freedom of speech, but don't screw around with my childs entertainment in an adult fashion.

they can sensor, delete/remove, and catagorize things as adult, to me they can friggin not let mormons brainwash my child

while watching cartoons

-1 for google :nono:

• Like 2

Adblock Plus. Install it in firefox add-ons. You can even block those stupid images in the background. Who wants to see a pic of Britney or Bieber when watching a completely unrelated video? :mellow:

once the baby learned how to order poison online i gave up (jp)

YouTube is committed to providing an advertising service with fair and consistent policies that benefit our users, advertisers, and partners. To achieve this goal, we maintain high standards for ads accepted on our site, embodied by our technical, community, and advertising guidelines and policies.

:teehee:

i trusted google phil, they broke my heart. first betsy, now you turn on me. the internet is the devil, so is the tube they send the videos to. the devil.

My sentiment coincides with Phil, but that doesnt mean you cant or dont have the right to complain about it. It just makes your job a little more complicated, now having to explain a bit about religion to your child.

i trusted google phil, they broke my heart. first betsy, now you turn on me. the internet is the devil, so is the tube they send the videos to. the devil.

The internet is neither good or evil, it contains both and gives no warning which is which. It has always been a "use at your own risk" environment.

i can understand freedom of speech, but don't screw around with my childs entertainment in an adult fashion.

they can sensor, delete/remove, and catagorize things as adult, to me they can friggin not let mormons brainwash my child

while watching cartoons

YEAH, you should be the one to brainwash your kid.