well.. my new Razer Orca .. sound really cheap,,... sorry Razer

MAX4U

get orca with great expectations... but finally when i put them on... they sound not so great.... my creative in ear ep-630 am using for about 2 years still rocks with amazing bass ..... am still confused if the orca needs some burn in....

Im not an expert in this, but every in-ear earphones($20-30) Ive heard seems significantly more clear and crisp than any other open headphones ($70 range). Maybe it's because they cancel out background noises? Not too sure.

Edited by nickk47

For easy listening on the go I always rock my cx300-II in ear buds from sennhiser and have found that until I hit around $200 I cant find headphones that respond similarly especially in open ear. Even then its hard, to beat the smooth base curve. However for a great high end and soundstage a comfy pair of open ear headphones, all the way.

We did say that the orcas lacked bass, but the clarity should blow your EP-630's away, as well as the sound stage and the mids and highs.

thats true mids and highs are quite clear.. But the advantage with inears are you can still listen good music at very low volumes cause of isolation being good. But i think in openears its really hard to get that. And my orca sounds like a pair of portable mini speakers.! Planning to get inear from razer now hope they will be good at least..

thats true mids and highs are quite clear.. But the advantage with inears are you can still listen good music at very low volumes cause of isolation being good. But i think in openears its really hard to get that. And my orca sounds like a pair of portable mini speakers.! Planning to get inear from razer now hope they will be good at least..

I've used the Razer Moray, and I can honestly say that I'm completely unimpressed. I would suggest staying away from them and getting something like the Klipsch Image S4 or the Sennheiser PC300's if you're looking for something with a mic.

Cannot recommend Sennheiser CX300-II enough $48 atm on newegg instead of $80

This recommendation is comming from over two years of use now and I havend found earbuds yet that I like more. I wish I could buy them for $48 when I replaced them two months ago (killed my last pair unfortunately my fault) I had to pay $75 here in aus, which was still a sale on the price of $99 it useually is.

Cannot recommend Sennheiser CX300-II enough $48 atm on newegg instead of $80

This recommendation is comming from over two years of use now and I havend found earbuds yet that I like more. I wish I could buy them for $48 when I replaced them two months ago (killed my last pair unfortunately my fault) I had to pay $75 here in aus, which was still a sale on the price of $99 it useually is.

A friend of mine picked them up on a shell shocker a few weeks ago for like $25. He hasn't stopped going crazy over them since lol

I've used the Razer Moray, and I can honestly say that I'm completely unimpressed. I would suggest staying away from them and getting something like the Klipsch Image S4 or the Sennheiser PC300's if you're looking for something with a mic.

some one wisely said "all thats hyped for gamming doesnt work well " i agree that they do have some really good products like mouse but every thing that they make cant be the best . Yes be it razer or some other company.

Will check for pc300 how about CREATIVE AURVANA

A friend of mine picked them up on a shell shocker a few weeks ago for like $25. He hasn't stopped going crazy over them since lol

Way to rub the price in :lol: either way I am quite happy to even pay the $99 for them if it was the best price I could get. and for the week I was stuck with my apple earbuds I was driven mad they were so uncomfortable and the sound left lots to be desiered.

However looking at a comparison of the cx-300-II and the Image S4 I think I am going to have to seriously consider looking at Klipswitch next time I need earbuds for work.

And op it comes down to really looks and price at the end between the two and then the pc300 or Image S4i if you want functionality of a mic. I agree with iskout on stearing away from razer with its earbuds

Way to rub the price in :lol: either way I am quite happy to even pay the $99 for them if it was the best price I could get. and for the week I was stuck with my apple earbuds I was driven mad they were so uncomfortable and the sound left lots to be desiered.

However looking at a comparison of the cx-300-II and the Image S4 I think I am going to have to seriously consider looking at Klipswitch next time I need earbuds for work.

And op it comes down to really looks and price at the end between the two and then the pc300 or Image S4i if you want functionality of a mic. I agree with iskout on stearing away from razer with its earbuds

The Image S4 looks a little better, but you can only get so much from technical data.

If I come across any kind of money, I might have to pick up the PC300's. I'm using CX-200's now, and I'd actually rather walk around with a headset than those things. They're uncomfortable, sound mediocre, and they went through my washing machine so they're all messed up.